Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Massachusetts Girls

I jumped out of my window on the second floor. Luckily there was just grass below. “Ouch” I said. Why can’t the ground just be nice and fluffy and bouncy for kids like me?

I got into Eric’s car. “Did you jump out your window?” he asked.

“Yeah…what do you think I can just walk right out the front door? It’s not that easy, I’m grounded remember”

“Yeah, sorry about that, didn’t know your mom would ground you”

“For 2 months, and take my car away, yeah thanks” I joked. “Where are we going anyways?”

“Cemetery”

“On a Thursday night?” I ask.

“Well college kids party Thursday nights”

“Really? Why?”

“I don’t know, it’s a college thing”
Eric drove to the cemetery. He parked the car, and then we walked through the millions of grave stones to get into the woods.

It was a pretty wild party, there was a fire and everyone was sitting around it…well other’s were swimming in the river.

Some kid in the grade below me passed me a bong. Of course if I was still innocent I would have no idea what it was. But I’ve seen Nick and Jay use it all the time.

I took the bong from him. Eric flashed me a look. “Your going to smoke it?”

“If I knew how”

Eric took it from me, he demonstrated it without actually doing it, and then he gave it back to me.

Holy shit was that a bad idea.

At first I just got light headed, then I got dizzy and then everything went black.



I woke up slowly. I didn’t feel high anymore, but I felt crappy.

I slowly got up. “How’d I end up back in my room?” I asked myself. I looked over to the clock, it was 4 AM. I sighed.

I turned over and saw Eric sleeping peacefully besides me. I smiled.

Wait, how did he get me into the house? I decided to just ignore it. If I get in trouble tomorrow morning then I know what happened.

I kissed Eric’s cheek then snuggled into his arms.



When I woke up Eric was gone and my window was open. So I guess I know now that I’m not in trouble.

But how the fuck did he get me back into the house last night?

I got up, showered and dressed. I walked into my kitchen to grab a poptart.

“Hey” my sister started. “How you feeling?”

“What do you mean?”

“Your so lucky dad took mom out for dinner and a movie, or you would have been fucked”

“What?”

“You don’t remember? You were so high Eric brought you back around midnight, you passed out on the couch, then Eric and I struggled to get you upstairs”

“Really I don’t remember a thing”

“What did you smoke?”

“Whatever Bobby King smokes” Sarah gave me a look.

“Don’t even accept drugs from him again, he does some hardcore shit…I’m surprised your alive”

My sister opened a water bottle and handed it to me.

“Lesson learned”

“Don’t ever thing you need to do drugs like Nick does, your better then that”

“I know, I just want to see what all the hype is about”

“Trust me, drugs are bad, just stick to staying in control, so when your friends get shit faced they have someone to lean on” I smiled.

“And learn from”

“Exactly…well not exactly, you can’t take drugs away from Nick”

“Yeah I know”