The ever so secret diary of jillian mcguire

January 5th

He was mad about the card. i dont know why the woman on the card was not very pretty atall, but thats boys.
I went round jens yesterday and she didnt take it too well, as soon as he said it her smile dropped off her face and she started screaming and shouting at him, i felt quite bad for him because oits not really his fault...isit? She kicked him out and said she never wants to see him again in her life. I tried telling her there was no need for it but she kicked me out too. I went round Robs instead and we talked about it all, he cried to me and i felt really good about myself, i mean putting my problems to one side to sort other peoples out, i mean i have alot of problems... but anyway back to Rob, he was distraught, i didnt think girls would take so badly to it i thought it was just the boys who would take the wee. I told him id talk to jen which i will in a minute, first i have to say what happened when we went shopping for school clothes!

Well first of all me and my mum went into BHS to get some blouses, i went upstairs to try them on, while i was in the changing room i realised my bra was a bit too small for me and was digging in like mad! most people would put up with it but i didnt i undid the back slipped the blouse over the top then showed my mum, she said they were perfect and went downstairs to pay while i put my clothes back on, i gave my mum what i thought were the school shirts and went back into the changing room, as i went back in and shut the door i just happened to realise my bra had fallen off outside the door, cant beliver i didnt realise before! i then looked for my top in the changing room and thats when i thought!!had i given it to my mum by accident!? i soon realised i had so i i quickly opened the chaning room door cupping a boob in each had a tried to look for my bra... i couldnt see it anywhere, i then thought i was gonna have to do it, i was gonna have to walk throught BHS topless! so i did and thats when i saw tommy, he either likes me alot more or alot less im not too sure but i think probally more, in the end it turns out my bra was hooked on to my belt at the back and i havelt realised! how did it get there!!

Im just about to phone Jen, ill probally tell her that story first to put her in a good mood, write tomorrow to tell you about it. xx