The ever so secret diary of jillian mcguire

January 8th

Jen hung around with them again. Its quite sad really, Rob went around with me and daisy today. Jen came over with her Barbie's covered in orange paint and started shouting at me for not hanging around with her and just hanging around with
"Gay boy" and
"Hillbilly girl" I told her she had no right to shout at me for hanging around with them and that she also had no right at all to call Rob and daisy names, she started shouting back that Ive changed and I'm horrible now and that now I'm one of them I then told her that I'm not the one who's changed that it was her and if she wasn't careful she soon look orange and have fag super glued in her mouth. Then she started calling rob and daisy names again, Daisy looked like she was about to cry, and Rob looked like he was going to hit her. i thought id get there first and slapped her round the face, i left a hand print in her foundation. She looked so shocked that i had hit her and i was shocked too. Then all of i sudden i started saying really hurtful things to her, i said You better sort your self out or you'll end up like these fag munchers who at 23 will sag and dry up and no one will want them. then she slapped me of course she would all she cares about her reputation, which isn't very good anymore! i cared about My new friends, they don't deserve that! i don't care what she calls me, she can go and * Explicit " . The next thing that happened was a bit strange, quiet Daisy then walked up to Jen and punched her in the head and made her fall over, She shouted HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND! i was very flattered she called me her best friend, i hope Jen Sorts stuff out now i do miss her i don't normally have any enemies I'm a neutral onlooker, but now I'm the main attraction.

Still haven't spoke to Holly's boyfriend i have to get around to it. Everything will be back to normal by tomorrow, don't you worry =] write again tomorrow =]