Status: On Hiatus

Welcome To This Institution

Chapter 2

“Meggy!” Kaety yelled as she jumped on her friend and hugged her from behind.

“Kaety!” Meg yelled back, “Get off my back!”

“Sowwy.” Kaety giggled, letting go of Meg and looking around at her friends. “Wednesday!” She yelled, running over and jumping on the blonde stood in the middle of the room.

“Kitty!” The blonde yelled back, hugging her friend.

“I missed you – guess what!” Kaety said as she stopped hugging her friend.

“What?”

“Mom says that you can move in here, Bailey!” Kaety said, laughing as her friend started doing a weird dance.

“Isn’t this Bam’s house?”

“Yes, Ky, it is.” Kaety grinned, as Meg joined in Bailey’s dance.

“But...then....did Bam say that Bailey could move in?” Kyrst asked.

“Course he didn’t. Bam hates Bailey. You know that.” Meg said as Bailey and Kaety started bouncing on the couch.

“Just because you’re dating Bam’s life partner does not mean that you can try to spoil our fun.” Bailey pouted.

“Don’t be mean, Wednesday.” Kaety laughed, flicking Bailey’s blonde fringe off her face as they bounced.

“KAETY! Stop jumping on my furniture!” Bam shouted.

“NEVER!” Kaety shouted back.

“NOVAK! Make them stop!” Bam whined.

“Why’s it always me?!” Novak yelled back at him as he walked into the room the girls were in.

“JUST DO IT!” Bam yelled.

“Whiny git.” Kaety muttered. “Ewwwwww.” She muttered as Novak kissed Kyrst.

“Grow up, Kaety.”

“Meg – your flat mates being mean to me again.” Kaety laughed as Meg whacked Kyrst on the back of the head.

“Meg – leave my girlfriend alone.” Novak said as Meg went to hit Kyrst again. “Anyways...I gotta go....Bam wants me to help him set things up for the gig tonight.”

“What gig?” Kaety asked as April walked into the room.

“Bam has some friends visiting and is bored...so, naturally, he’s decided to have a gig.” April explained as Novak left the room.

“Whose playing?” Meg asked as Kyrst sat on the couch and Bailey laid down with her feet on Bethany’s lap.

“Well – Jesse’s gonna be home and the HIM guys are visiting – so CKY and HIM are playing tonight. Along with Jimmy Pop and his lot and.......a few other bands, I think.” April said, “But...I came in here to ask if you girls wanna go shopping? We can get some new clothes, get hair or make-up done...have a girl’s day out while the boy’s set up for tonight.”

“Sure, Mom.” Kaety said, jumping up and down on the spot.

“I’ll come.” Bailey added.

“Sure – we will too – right K?”

“Sure. I can get something to shock Novak.” Kyrst grinned wickedly.

“I sooo did not need to hear that.” Kaety muttered as they walked out of the room.

“Do you know who’s gonna be there tonight?” Meg asked April as they walked through the house.

“Well – the Jackass lot are gonna be there....Bam’s lot are gonna be there and I think he’s invited half the town.” April said wryly.

“Figures.” Kaety muttered.

“So....Dico’s gonna be there?” Meg asked.

“Awww.....someone’s loves Dico!” Rain laughed.

“Yeah – he’ll be there.” April said as Meg blushed.