Status: On Hiatus

Welcome To This Institution

Chapter 5

"Bailey..."

"What Bam?" Bailey said coldly.

"Can I ask you a favour?"

"Depends..."

"On?

"Whether you are gonna stop being such a dick to me!" bailey finally snapped.

"Ly?"

"You know damn well what I mean... I know you're letting me stay and everything... I know Ape had quite a big part in that... But if you are gonna keep talking to me like something you found on the bottom of your shoe I'd rather leave..."

"Bailey... stop... I know I’ve been kind of an ass lately... I'm sorry... I'm only pulling your chain... I think of you like another sister..." Bam said sounding rather hurt.

At this Bailey smiled, "Apology accepted..." then she ran over to Bam and gave him a hug.

"Bout time..." Kaety muttered from behind the door.

"Did you put him up to this?" Bailey asked.

"Nope... honestly..." Kaety said holding her hands up defensively.

"Wow..." Bailey said with a shocked expression on her face.

"Now Ly... bout' that favour..." Bam trailed off.

"What is it?"

"Would you mind picking the guys up from the airport?"

"I suppose... I don't know what the hell they look like so if I bring back some random dudes don’t go blaming me..." Bailey replied.

"That's cool... Kaety can go with you..." Bam grinned.

"Yeah... wha?"

"Pwease..."

"Bam... quit it... you look ridiculous..." Kaety said shaking her head at her brother.