Status: On Hiatus

Welcome To This Institution

Chapter 7

* Back at Castle Bam*

"Bammie, I'm home!" Kaety called out as she walked through the open front door with Bailey while Ville, Linde and Burton behind them.

"Hey, Kaety, we're in here." Jesse said as he stuck his head around the corner of the Pirate Bar.

"Jesse!" Kaety giggled, skipping over to the Pirate Bar and hugging her brother. "When did you get here?"

"About 10 minutes ago. Dad came and picked us up - the guys are helping set everything up out back." Jesse replied as he hugged Kaety back. He looked over her head and noticed that Bailey and the HIM guys had followed Kaety into the room. "Hey Bailey - hey guys."

"Hey Jesse." They all replied in unison causing Kaety and Bailey to start laughing.

"Hey! Enough laughing! Get out here and help!" Bam yelled as he walked past the open glass doors and saw them all standing around.

"Sir, yes, sir!" Kaety and Bailey said together, causing them to start laughing again.

Bam shook his head and carried on walking. Kaety and Bailey ran off after him while the guys just looked at each other.

"Why don't you go put your stuff in your rooms and then meet me outside? Bam and I are allocating jobs to get everything ready for tonight." Jesse said.

"Sure." Linde replied as Jesse walked off outside. Linde, Burton and Ville grabbed their stuff and went off to find the rooms they normally stayed in.

10 minutes later they were stood outside looking around for Jesse or Bam and wondering what hell they had just walked into.

"This is insane." Burton muttered.

"Why does it look like a demented haunted house?" Linde asked.

"Because Bam had a hand in decorating." Bailey said as she walked up to them. "Bam says he has a message."

"What's the message?" Ville asked.

Bailey shrugged. "Idiot didn't say. Just told me to come over and say that he has a message. Never told me what it was."

Ville shook his head with a smile while Linde and Burton laughed.

Kaety went running past closely followed by Novak and Knoxville (who had come back while the guys were putting their stuff away - Knoxville claimed he wasn't going to miss a party with free booze).

"What...?" Ville started to ask.

"No idea." Bailey giggled. "Anyway, we better go help out or Bam'll start yelling again."

"What d'you want us to do?" Linde asked.

"Just help out anyone that looks like they need it." Bailey said as she walked off to go back to helping Meg and Kyrst.

The guys looked around and split up - Linde going to help Dunn and Burton going to help Jesse while Ville went off to look for Bam.