Status: On Hiatus

Welcome To This Institution

Chapter 8

"Bam?"

"In here Ville..." Bam replied sticking his head round the kitchen door.

Ville wandered in the kitchen and sat on one of the bar stools.

"Whoa... dude what's up you've got a face like a slapped ass." Bam said noticing the pained expression on Ville's face.

"Nothing..."

"Yeah right dude I've heard that before..." Bam said as he opened the fridge and pulled out a couple of beers; he then handed one to Ville.

"Thanks..."

"Dude... seriously?"

"I don't to talk about it." Ville muttered.

"'Kay... let's get a few brewskies down you... that'll help."

"Not everything can be made better with alcohol..."

"Whoa... check out the dark and brooding one..." Kaety muttered as she walked past the kitchen.

"Kaety!" Bam yelled.

"What!!" Came the reply.

"Get your ass in here!"

"Fine... fine." Kaety mumbled walking into the kitchen, "Hey Ville, what's up?"

"I've been trying to find out if you haven't noticed..." Bam said as he bitch faced at his sister. "he aint telling me..."

"Well maybe you aren't asking him nicely..." Kaety smirked.

"If you don't mind I'm going to go take a shower before this whole ordeal sets off..." Ville said as he hauled himself up and out of the room.

"No..." Kaety said turning to Bam.

"What... I didn't say shit!" Bam said holding his hands up defensivly.

"You don't have to the look on your face says it all." Kaety repiled.

Bam pouted and downed the last of his beer.