Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 1

Alexa’s P.O.V.

Yay! We’re finally allowed in our own rooms. I mean, I don’t have anything against my new sister ‘cus we’ve been best friends forever – but we have had to share a room for the last month while our rooms were being decorated and sorted out.

I remember when Axl first brought us here – we thought the house was so big and we were so terrified of getting lost and of what he would think of us if we complained. But we soon learned that Axl was a lot like us – really strange – and that he doesn’t care what we do or what we call him. Aidan’s already calling him dad – and after her old family, I think she’s trying to pretend that this is her family. Not that I blame her – we both basically went through the same things (which probably explains how we became such good friends).

Well, let’s just hope that life with Axl is gonna be a lot better. I love my room – it has these really cool white heartagrams on black walls. There is one thing I will miss – and that’s the midnight chats Aidan and I used to have. We told each other everything during those talks and sometimes I think Axl listened in because he was always really nice to us the next day and, although we made sure that nobody knows what we went through, he seems to know and he understands us completely. And I’m happy with that and so is my sister.

9 years later…

Alexa’s alarm-clock went of at exactly 7:00am; she poked her head out from under the bed covers and glared at the clock.

Then without any warning she picked up the clock and threw it against the wall where it smashed into small pieces of metal and plastic.

"Bloody thing... why the hell did I ever buy one?" She muttered as she rolled over and fell out of bed "bugger!!!"

"Alexa get your lazy ass up!!!" Aidan screamed as she hammered on her sister’s door.

“Screw you!!” Alexa yelled back, then she threw the duvet over her head and curled up.

“For f**k sake get up… you know I will break down this door!!” Aidan shouted.

“Knock yourself out!!” Alexa replied, “It’s like uhhh… I dunno… my alarm clocks screwed…”

“Sooo!!” Aidan replied kicking the door, “Ouch… my f**king foot!” then she gave it another kick and the door flew open, “SUCCESS!!”

“Dad’s gonna kick your ass…” Alexa muttered poking her head out from under the duvet.

“Meh… who cares… guess where we’re going…”

“Ooo… where?” Alexa said sarcastically.

“Just the Kerrang awards…” Aidan muttered.

“Shit… you serious?” Alexa said as she threw a pillow at her sister who dodged it and hit her head on the door.

“F**k… ouch… yeah… serious…” Aidan shouted as she collapsed on the floor and started rubbing her forehead.

Just then Slash walked past the broken door, “What the f**k happened here?”

“Aidan… happened uncle Slash…” Alexa muttered.

“Say no more…” Slash said then he carried on walking.