Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 11

Ville wandered outside for a fag.

"You don't have to be soo mean to him you know!" Alexa said glaring at her sister.

"What?... he started it!!!" Aidan answered back.

Alexa gave up trying to argue with her sister and walked outside.

"Hey Ville... I''m sorry about that." Alexa said sitting next to him on the steps.

"That's okay sweetheart... remember I'm Bam's best friend!" Ville laughed.

He then looked into Alexa's eyes and kissed her softly on the lips.

(Elsewhere...)

"Bam... I don't think that they would be that stupid to go back home!" Johnny said as he whacked Bam over the head.

"Ouch... yeah but they were probably thinking that we would think that... therefore, they would go home thinking that we would think that they would be too stupid to go back home... and they would go home."

"Bam... what the f**ck man?" Johnny asked scratching his head.

"Trust me dude... I can read minds!" Bam said waving his hands in front of Knoxville's face.

"No you can't dip shit!!!" Johnny yelled at him.

"Well I can try!" Bam said laughing, "come on lets go and see anyways."

"Fine... but I'm telling you they wont be there!" Knoxville said as he followed Bam around the corner.

(Back at house Rose)

"Ewwwww guys break it up!" Burton said as he walked outside.

Alexa turned bright red and tried to hide under her fringe.

"Awwwwwww bless!" Aidan laughed as she walked outside with the rest of the gang.

"There you are!!!" Johnny yelled as he ran up to the house.

"Hah... told you!" Bam said triumphantly.

"You two are dead!" Johnny shouted.

"Ohhh.. I get it... you can do stuff like that to each other in Jackass... but when it comes to our show we can't!" Aidan shouted back at him.

"Well...uhhh...I never thought of it like that." Johnny said, "I'm sorry guys."

He walked up to Aidan.

"Knoxville...dude...I wouldn't!" Bam said trying to warn him.

But it was too late, Johnny picked Aidan up and ran through the house and into the garden.

"Ohh shite... whats he gonna do!?" Alexa yelled as she got up and ran after them.

"This should be interesting." Linde said as he followed.

(In the garden)

"KNOXVILLE...I WOULDN'T!!!" Aidan yelled at him.

"Awwww what ya gonna do?...push me down the hill in a trolley again?"

And with that he threw Aidan into the pool.

"Ohhh you will pay for that!" Aidan spluttered through a mouth full of pool water.

Alexa caught up with them.

"Ohhh god... you shouldn't have done that." Alexa said as she went over and help her sister out of the pool.