Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 12

"You're plotting revenge aren't you?" Ville asked as he and Bam walked into the living room to find Aidan sat cross-legged on the floor by the fireplace deep in thought.

"Hmm? Oh...yeah, I am." Aidan grinned. "It's down to two things and I'm stuck trying to decide."

"What are they?" Bam asked, sitting down next to her while Ville sat on the nearest sofa.

"Well...we've been thinking of burying someone alive for an hour as part of the show - and I'm seriously considering doing that to Johhny. But then there's my age old revenge plan of duck-tape." Aidan mused, lying down on her stomach.

"And what will you be duck-taping?" Ville asked, laughing.

"I'm glad you asked that." Aidan giggled. "'Cus, I'd need your help."

"I really don't like the sound of that." Ville muttered.

"It's nothing really bad - your just gonna have to hold him down while I duck-tape his eyebrows off and then maybe do the same thing to his arms and legs."

"He is gonna hate you if you do that." Bam said.

"Probably - but he's gotta learn that you don't f**k with a Rose."

"Hi Johnny." Aidan said as she walked out into the garden a few hours later. Johnny, Alexa, Ville, Bam and the others were all out there - including one of the cameramen that was around yesterday (apparently, he wanted to stick around to find out what was going to happen next).

"Hey Rose." Knoxville said, laughing as she sat down well away from him. "See - you learned something from yesterday didn't you?"

"Shut up, Knoxville." Ville advised.

"I wouldn't if I were you." Bam added.

"You're not me, though, are you?" Knoxville said. "And, besides, she's not gonna get me back."

"So sure of yourself aren't you?" Aidan laughed, standing up and walking back into the house.

"What is she planning?" Alexa asked Ville and Bam.

"She's not planning anything." Knoxville answered.

"Actually I am." Aidan said, walking back outside with something hidden behind her back. "Guys."

"What are you...?" Knoxville started to say before Bam and Ville jumped on him and held him still in his chair. "Let go!"

"I don't think so, Johnny. You really do need to learn that you don't f**k with a Rose." Aidan said, walking up to him and pulling a role of duck-tape out from behind her back. She walked around the chair, duck-taping him to it tightly so that he couldn't escape. "Guys, you can let go now - thanks."

"No problem." Bam said, stepping back from Knoxville as he tried to kick him. "Although you might want to duck-tape his legs so he can't kick you."

"Will do." Aidan said before doing just that. "Right - let's get down to business." And she put duck-tape over his eyebrows. "Ready?"

"No!" Knoxville shouted as Aidan leaned forward to rip the duck-tape off.

"Tough it out!" Ville laughed as Aidan ripped off one of the pieces of duck-tape.

"F**K!!!" Knoxville shouted, before shouting louder as Aidan ripped off the other one.

"What are you doing out here?" Axl asked as he walked out to find out what was going. He looked at them before turning and walking back into the house.

"Well, that was one lot done. Bam - hold his arm will you?" Aidan asked, laughing as Knoxville started muttering about revenge on Bam as he held his arm down to the chair while Aidan put duck-tape all over his forearm.

"Don't you dare!" Knoxville shouted as Aidan ripped the duck-tape off before doing the same to his other arm.

"Do you think we should do his legs or not, Bam?" Aidan asked.

"I dunno - Ville?"

"Don't bring me in to this!" Ville said, backing away from them.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Aidan asked Knoxville.

"I am sooo getting revenge." Knoxville muttered.

"Not a wise thing to do." Alexa said, laughing as her sister started duck-taping his legs and ripping the duck-tape off again. When she was finally satisfied that Knoxville wasn't going to get revenge - she let him go. "Well - it just goes to show..." She said to the camera.

"....Never f**k with a Rose." Ville said, hugging her.

"'Cus you never know what they'll do to you." Axl said, he'd been standing by the camera waiting 'til the end of the show so that he could talk to his daughters and just thought that he'd add his little bit to the show.

"Exactly." The girls laughed, hugging each other.

"So, what was this I hear about you burying people alive?" Axl asked.