Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 13

"I really didn't think the crowd would act like that..." Ville said shaking his head, "I didn't think I looked that bad."

"Awwwwwww Ville...ummmm...you don't hun...they just prefer you in tight black clothes." Alexa said trying to comfort him.

"Thanks sweetheart." Ville said hugging her.

Bam stormed into the Rose's living room.

"That f**ker Vito nicked my Hummer without asking aaaand took it to the quarry aaaaaand got some dip shit to push it off the edge with a truck!!!" Bam yelled.

"Well you did replace his window with a garage door." Ville said.

"But I loved that Hummer!" Bam whined.

Aidan walked into the room and just stood there giving Bam an odd look.

"What happened Bam Bam?" She asked hugging him.

"My...Hummer...is...is...DEAD!!!" Bam cried.

"Ummm... Bam I don't think that your Hummer was ever alive." Aidan said.

"But...but..."

"I think you should get your own back." Aidan said.

"Uhuh..." Bam said sobbing.

"You just like revenge don't you." Alexa said.

"Yes...yes I do...mwahahaaaaaa!!!" Aidan laughed.

"There was no need for the evil laugh." Alexa said throwing a pillow at her sister.

"There is always need for an evil laugh... it's great fun!" Aidan grinned.