Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 14

"You have an idea again, don't you?" Ville asked Aidan as she started grinning evilly.

"Yes, I do."

"Is it evil? Is it burying him alive?" Bam asked eagerly.

"No....actually, it's not." Aidan replied, taking a step back from him.

"Then what is it?" Linde asked, looking like he regretted asking that question.

"You'll find out soon enough." Aidan laughed. "Bam, invite Don Vito over for a pool party - but, guys, Vito is the only person allowed in the pool." And with that she walked off upstairs looking for something. Alexa watched her go before giving Ville a quick kiss and running upstairs after her sister.

"Dad!" Aidan shouted from the top of the stairs.

"What?" He shouted back from the kitchen.

"What did you do with the hair dyes?"

"In the bathroom cabinet."

"Which bathroom?"

"Mine."

"'Kay. Thanks!" And Aidan disappeared from the top of the stairs.

"Hair dye?" Ville muttered.

Bam just shrugged and rang Don Vito.

"Guys - why is he the only one in my pool?" Axl asked one of the upstairs windows. "I thought this was a pool party."

"Dad..." Aidan whined, pointing to the cameras that Don Vito didn't know about.

"I'll leave the spare room bathroom alone then." Axl replied laughing.

"Good idea." Aidan replied laughing as she turned back around to the group by the pool to find Bam rolling around the floor laughing his ass off. "What the...?"

"What ever you did, girl, you did it good." Burton said, patting her on the back and pointing to Vito who had just gotten out of the pool.

"Vito - the spare bathroom's down the hall from the kitchen. You can use everything that's already in there." Alexa said, smiling as her sister burst out laughing.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Nothing, Vito, she's just weird - bathroom's that way." And Vito walked off into the house. As soon as he was inside everybody burst out laughing and half of them ended up rolling around on the floor next to Bam.

Ten minutes later and Vito walked back outside causing everyone to start laughing again (they'd only just calmed down).

"What?"

"Vito - you are now the incredible bulk." Bam laughed, putting his arm around Vito to keep himself upright.

"What!?!"

"Vito - your hair is purple and your skin is green. You are THE incredible bulk." Bam said before taking a picture of Don Vito and laughing hysterically.