Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 16

"Aaaaaaaleeeeeeex!" Aidan called from the Rose's living room.

Alexa wandered in and slumped down on the sofa.

"What now?" She whined.

"I have another idea!" Aidan grinned.

"Urgh." Alexa groaned as she rolled over and fell on the floor.

"Come on it will be fun," Aidan said as she got up off the sofa and walked over to her sister, "come ooooon....come oooooon" she whined while poking her sister.

"FINE...WHAT?" Alexa snapped.

"Pistols at dawn." Aidan said.

"Excuse me?"

"Pistols at dawn." Aidan repeated.

"O...kay... explain."

"Basically we will just be paint balling at dawn...but ya know... we can get the guys involved too." Aidan explained.

"Sounds okay...whats the catch?" Alexa asked looking worried.

"No catch." Aidan said looking slightly shifty.

"Aide...."

"Okay fine...we will be doing this in the streets!" Aidan laughed.

"Isn't that dangerous?" Alexa asked.

"Well yeah... there's no point in doing it if it isn't dangerous!" Aidan said laughing.

The girls walked outside to meet everyone else.

"You lot up to a little game of paintball?" Aidan asked.

"Hell yeah!!!" Bam yelled jumping up from his deck-chair by the pool.

Alexa walked over to Ville and hugged him.

"Whats the matter sweetheart?" Ville asked.

"Nuthin... I love you...I just wanted you to know." Alexa said smiling.

"I love you too sweetheart." Ville replied as he kissed her.

"Ewwwww...cut it out will ya?" Aidan said looking slightly creeped out, "hmmmm...I'll be right back." she said as she wandered off.

"Wheres she going?" Linde asked.

"Dunno." Alexa said.

A few minutes later Aidan re-appeared carrying a large box.

"What the hell have you got in there?" Alexa asked giving her sister an odd look.

Aidan put the box on the floor and opened it up.

"Oh my god I haven't seen these in ages." Alexa said looking at the paint ball guns.

"Bam... could you ring around and see if any of your guys are up for a paintball fight?" Aidan asked.

"Yeah sure." Bam replied as he got out his phone and started ringing someone.

Hours later everyone had grouped together in the Rose's back garden.

Bam had managed to get: Knoxville, Dunn, Stev-o, Novak, Ehren McGhehey, Dave England, Preston Lacy, Wee man, Rake, Dico and Raab.

Ville persuaded the ][=][ ][ ][Y][ guys to join in.

And the girls had bribed Axl and Slash to join.

The gang wandered into the streets armed and ready with paint ball guns and multi-coloured paint balls.

"Everyone..." Aidan said clapping her hands together to get every-ones attention, all looked at her except Stev-o, Aidan glared at him and shot him in the stomach.

"Ouch... what was that for?" Stev-o whined.

"Pay attention will you!!!" Alexa yelled at him.

"Thanks Alex," Aidan smiled at her sister, "right everyone split up into three groups."

They all did as they were told.

"Okay now the rules are you can shoot anything below the head... anyone caught shooting people in the head will be disqualified...OKAY?!" Aidan shouted.

Everyone nodded.

"After all the team members will re-group and the team that don't look like walking pieces of art work win!" Aidan said, "Ohhhhhhh and no shooting the cameras........okay let the games begin!!!"

Knoxville, Dunn, Stev-o, Novak, Dico, Mige and Slash all ran for one end of the street, hiding behind the cars down that end.

Ehren, Dave, Wee man, Rake, Raab, Gas and Burton all ran for the other end of the street, hiding behind the cars down that end.

And that left Bam, Ville, Linde, Alexa, Aidan and Axl in the middle of the street.

"Hang on a minute - who sorted these groups out?" Aidan asked.

"Nobody - we were just left here in a group." Axl replied, looking at both groups in turn. "Though this does seem unfair - there is only 6 of us against 7 of them on each side."

"Stop moaning!" Knoxville shouting, shooting at Alexa.

Aidan moved her sister out of the way of the paintball and shot back hitting Knoxville square in the chest. "Yes!" She cheered, before her sister moved her out of the way. She turned around to see Alexa firing at Burton.

"Well, that's a bit rude." Bam said, shooting Stev-o in the back before shooting Raab in the hand as he went to shoot him.

"Hey Novak - over here!" Rake shouted, ducking and shooting Dunn in the leg as Novak took a pot shot at him.

"Hey!" Alexa shouted as she and Aidan got splattered as Wee man and Knoxville ganged up on them from both sides. "Revenge?"

"Hell yeah!" Aidan replied, turning and aiming for Knoxville as her sister layed out on the ground and fired at the other side - hitting everyone on their legs. Aidan laughed at her sisters actions before shooting Mige before he could get Linde.

"Thanks." Linde said, shooting at Gas while Aidan moved and hid behind him.

"Anytime." She laughed, moving and aiming at Knoxville as her sister did the same thing but from the floor.

"We'll cover you!" Axl shouted above the noise of the guns.

The sisters just nodded and took aim at Knoxville, both shooting at the same time. Aidan getting his chest and Alexa getting him in the stomach.

The sisters high-fived before shooting at Slash.

"Damn!" Slash shouted as the girls got the back of his favorite jacket. "I am sooo getting you back for that!"

"Shit." Alexa muttered.

"Don't worry, sweetheart - I'll protect you." Ville said, standing in the way and getting shot in the back by Slash.

"Thank you." Alexa said, hugging him before shooting at Slash from Ville's side.

Aidan hid behind Linde while Slash shot at her.

"Hey - why me?"

"Because you're really really tall." Aidan replied, grinning at him.

"Strange child."

"Meh - stop complaining. You'll get used to it."

"If you say so." Linde laughed, shooting at Gas and Burton over her shoulder.

Aidan stuck her tongue out at him before moving and hiding behind her dad.

"Hey Dad."

"No - you can't."

"I never even said anything!" Aidan protested.

"Yes - but I got roped into this so you two are not getting anything for a long time." Axl replied, turning and shooting at Slash.

"Meanie!" Aidan shouted before moving and standing near Ville so that she could talk to her sister.

"He's not gonna let us - is he?" Alexa asked.

"Nope."

"Damn." Alexa said. "Double damn." She muttered as Dave shot her in the back.

Aidan laughed and shot Wee man in the arm.

"Is it time for it to be over yet?" Bam shouted - he was lying on the floor, nearly completely covered in paint, and was shooting at Stev-o, Dunn and Dico.

Alexa looked at her paint-covered watch and declared the paint war officially over.

"Thank God!" Aidan muttered, sitting down on Bam.

"Hey!"

"Get over it, Bam." Alexa said, sitting down next to Aidan.

"Will you two get off me?" Bam muttered.

"No - we have to decide which team wins Bam - and you are completely covered in paint." Alexa whispered as the other two teams joined them.

"So shut up and don't move." Aidan whispered.

"I think you make a nice chair, Bam." Alexa laughed, trying to cover up what they had been really talking about.

"Yeah - you do." Aidan agreed, looking up at the others. "I think Knoxville's lot loses!" She laughed.

Axl just burst out laughing. Someone had shot at Slash and he'd ducked and the paint ball had hit the wall behind him and splattered - spraying his black hair with fluorescent orange paint.

"Oh, yeah - we win." Bam said, celebrating from his lying position on the floor.

Aidan and Alexa stood up and everyone started protesting that Bam was more paint-covered than anyone else. The girls just started laughing evilly and ran back to the house to get changed. Everyone else ran after them to try and get to a bathroom before the others.