Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 18

Alexa's bedroom:

"No...Ville.....I need to talk to my sister..." Alexa whined, pulling away from Ville and moving over to the door to hold it open for him. "And you need to talk to Knoxville."

"But...I don't wanna!" Ville moaned, walking to the door and kissing her again.

"Do we really have to see this?" Aidan asked as she, Bam, Knoxville and Linde walked past her sister's room.

"I wanna talk to you." Alexa said, pulling away from Ville for the second time.

"...Why?..." Aidan muttered, trying to walk past them without being dragged into the room.

"Because." Ville said, picking her up and putting her in her sister's bedroom.

"But...I don't wanna!" Aidan moaned, sitting down on the floor and pouting at her sister.

"Tough." Alexa grinned, kissing Ville again before shooing him out of her room and closing the door. She turned to her sister. "Well..."

"What?" Aidan layed out on the floor.

"You're flirting." Her sister replied, sitting on her bed and watching her sister.

"What?!?!" Aidan asked, looked over at her sister confused.

"With Knoxville." Alexa clarified.

"Oh...um..."

In Bam and Ville's bedroom: (I know that sounds weird - but it was Ville's room until he started dating Alexa and now he stays in her room with her while Bam has his room)

"So...what did you wanna talk about?" Knoxville asked as they all found somewhere to sit in the room.

"You." Bam said.

"What?"

"You and Aidan." Linde clarified, glaring at Bam as Bam just smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh...why?"

"Dude - you two are flirting like crazy." Ville said.

"And we want to know if you're dating." Bam added.

"Bam - shut the f**k up man! That's not what we want to ask." Ville said, glaring at Bam again.

"I really don't think either of you need to know." Knoxville replied, standing up to leave.

"Johnny, come on man. We always tell each other everything. I'm even wearing some of your clothes dude." Ville said.

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"I don't know. But it's Aidan's fault and I felt like saying it." Ville replied, pouting at Knoxville as he just laughed.