Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 19

Alexa was sat outside on the skate-ramp swinging her legs and humming some random tune.

"Hey Alex!!!" Aidan said running up to her sister.

"Yeah...whats up?" Alexa asked.

"I have another idea!" Aidan shouted.

"Ahhh god damn it Aide you don't have to yell you're right next to me!" Alexa shouted holding her head.

"Well anyways... I was sat talking to Johnny..." Aidan started.

"You were what?" Alexa asked.

"Bugger!!!" Aidan shouted hitting herself on the head.

"I thought we had sorted the whole Knoxville/flirting thing." Alexa said.

"Well yeah... I'm going out with him." Aidan replied.

"Uhhhhhh..." Alexa moaned, she then toppled off the skate-ramp and hit her head on the floor, "f**k!"

"Well anyways... yes I'm now going out with Johnny." Aidan smiled.

Alexa picked herself up and brushed off her drainpipes, "Wow...wow..." she stuttered. she then gave up trying to talk and hugged her sister.

"Hehe." Aidan laughed, "right you up for Part 3 of the Duck-tape Olympics?"

"Uhhh yeah but what are we gonna do?" Alexa asked.

"Well I was thinking about bungee jumping... without the bungee part... so otherwise we will be using duck-tape...and when I say we I mean you." Aidan said.

"Isn't that slightly dangerous?" Alexa asked.

"Well yeah there's no point in doing it otherwise...aaaaaaaaand you will be jumping off the Empire state building." Aidan replied.

"Uhhhh...o...kay... is that even legal?"Alexa asked.

"Prolly not...but who cares." Aidan replied.

"You know Ville isn't gonna like this idea... he hated the fact I was buried alive." Alexa said.

"That's why we're gonna get him out of the way!" Aidan laughed evilly.

"Ville..." Aidan said as she walked into his bedroom (by his I mean his and Alexa's).

"Yep." He said. He was sat on the floor talking to Knoxville, Linde and Bam again.

"Hey guys." Aidan said as she sat down and joined them. "And Johnny." She said, laughing as pouted at her and pulled her over to sit by him.

"Guys - what have you been told?" Bam said, shaking his head at them.

"You haven't told them, have you?" Aidan said, shaking her head at Knoxville.

"It didn't come up in the conversation." He said, laughing as she continued shaking her head at him. "Stop it."

"Never!" She laughed, crawling away from him and sitting by Ville.

"What's going on, Johnny?" Ville asked. "What haven't you told us? And why are you sat next to me?"

"I don't know - it's not the wisest place to sit considering what I have to tell you ." Aidan said, moving over and sitting between Knoxville and Linde. "You guys will protect me if he tries to kill me, won't you?"

"Nope." Bam replied.

"Sure, sweetie."

"Thank you, Johnny." Aidan said, hugging him.

"Guys - stop flirting already. You have been told." Ville exclaimed. "And what are you going to say that might cause me to try to kill you?"

"We're dating - so we can flirt all we want, Ville." Knoxville said.

"And - I am going to tell you where your clothes are." Aidan added.

"Congrats - but why am I going to try to kill you?" Ville asked confused. "I want my clothes back".

"Well...you've been such a good boy I thought I'd let you have them back." Aidan started. "the problem is....you're going to have to travel to get them."

"Where are they?" Ville asked, glaring at her.

"Well..."

"Aidan!"

Aidan screamed and ran out of the room as Ville stood up and chased her.

"Aren't you supposed to stop him from killing her?" Bam asked Knoxville.

"He's not gonna kill her."

"Stop f**king running! I only want to kill you!" Ville yelled from the back garden.

"I wasn't running." Aidan said, walking back into her sister's bedroom. "I was merely keeping away from a crazy person that wants to kill me because my boyfriend didn't help."

"Sorry - but I knew he wasn't going to hurt you." Knoxville apologized, standing up and hugging her.

"I will if she doesn't tell me where my clothes are." Ville said as he walked into the room.

Aidan hid behind Knoxville.

"Aidan - tell me."

"They're in England." She said.

"What!"

"Sorry - they were accidentally sent there!"

"Where were they supposed to be sent?" He asked.

Aidan looked at from behind Knoxville and decided that he wasn't going to murder her so she stepped around Linde and stood in front of him looking at the floor. "To Bam's house."

"There's a f**king difference between Westchester and England!" He shouted, slamming the door on his way out.

"Well - I guess we’d better go with him." Linde said, following him with Bam.

"Yeah - I'll get the rest of the guys and follow." Knoxville said, hugging Aidan and giving her a farewell kiss before rounding up the rest of the band and following Bam and Ville.

Alexa walked into her bedroom a few minutes later.

"What was that all about?" She asked her sister.

"Mission accomplished." Aidan grinned.

"Where's he going?"

"England."

"Real or fake?"

"Real. His clothes were actually sent to England."

"Why?" Alexa asked, giving her sister an odd look.

"Because I knew it would come in handy?" She asked.

"Not believing it." Her sister replied.

"Alright - they were actually sent to England by accident. I'm just making the best out of a bad situation."

"Fine." Alexa sighed. "How long are they gonna be gone?"

"Three days - max."

"Let's get this over with then."