Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 2

At the Kerrang! Awards:

Everyone piled out of the car and started to walk down the red carpet.

The 'meet and greet guy' this year was wiL.

"So girls... what have you got planned for this years series?" wiL asked the sisters.

"Ummmm... duck-tape... lots of duck-tape!!!" Aidan said with a smile on her face.

After a few minutes of chatting to wiL the group headed the group wandered off, with Axl muttering something about hospital bills.

"Alex where the hell are you going?!" Aidan asked her sister as she ran off.

"To the bar where do you think?!" Alexa replied as she stopped running abruptly and ordered a drink.

"Well not too much okay?... Alex... Alex are you even listening to me?!" Axl yelled.

Aidan ran off to join her sister at the bar.

"Why do I even bother?" Axl said as he wandered off to grab a couple of seats.

After a few hours of drinking the girls had given up and were now sat next to Axl looking rather glum.

Every time someone got an award they would clap and say 'yay' sarcastically.

Alex was trying to make a space ship out of straws, she then gave up and stuck the straws in Slash's hair.

"Hey stop it... look... if you behave you can wear THE hat." Slash said as he pulled the straws out of his hair.

"Wooooooo!!!" Alexa replied as she jumped on the table and started dancing.

"And the winner for the best European new comer is...Tokio Hotel!"

Tokio Hotel went up and received their award and said a few words of thanks and that was the end of the award giving.

About an hour late Bam was walking past the girls' table singing 'I'm so pretty, oh so pretty" Aidan started laughing before walking off to talk to her dad, who was talking to Slash and Tokio Hotel.

Alexa (still wearing Slash's hat), stood up and sang along with Bam.

Ville was looking around for Bam and found him sat on a table talking to Alexa.

As soon as Bam saw Ville he started singing 'I'm so pretty' again.

"No Bam you aren't pretty you're drunk!" Ville said shaking his head at his friend.

"I'm so drunk, oh so drunk." Alexa started singing, then Bam joined in.

Ville laughed and shook his head at them but joined in anyway.