Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 21

3 days later...

"You know the guys are coming home today?" Aidan said as she walked into her sister's bedroom.

"Yeah...Ville's gonna flip."

"I know...he's also gonna try killing me again."

"You're own fault." Axl said, walking in with a glass of water and Alexa's pain killers. "You can get up later today, sweetie."

"Cheers Dad."

"So...you two aren't planning anymore dangerous stunts, are you?"

"No Dad."

"Well...not for a while anyway." Aidan added, laughing as Axl went paler than normal.

"Put your foot down, Axl. Tell them they can't or else." Slash said as he walked past on his way to answer the door.

Axl turned back to the girls.

"Trust me Dad. I've learned my lesson. No more dangerous, wild and really cool stunts. In fact - we're not even doing the show anymore. It's over." Aidan said, looking down at her feet.

"I'm not saying that you have to stop doing the show." Axl started.

"...Just no more being us - so it won't really be a good show." Alexa said.

"What the f**k!"

"Hey Ville." Aidan said, trying to sneak past him.

"What did you do?"

"Let go of my arm and go talk to your girlfriend - just no hanky panky - she's in too much pain." Aidan said, laughing as her sister blushed and Ville stuttered as Axl glared at him before turning around and walking straight into Slash (he'd walked back upstairs with the others once he'd opened the door).

"Do you live her or something?" Axl asked.

"Of course." Slash smirked. "It's easier than getting my own place."

Axl just shook his head.

"Johnny - can I talk to you?" Aidan asked.

"Sure."

"You jumped with no net?"

"Yep." Alexa said, nodding as Ville looked sick.

"You're insane."

"And you love me for it." She laughed.

"Of course I do... Which is why I have to ask you something?"

"Go for it."

Ville got down on one knee beside the bed and opened a little box that he'd been keeping in his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes." Alexa said, crying as Ville hugged her and put the ring on her finger.

"I wonder what your sister wanted to talk to Knoxville about?"

"That is a completely different surprise." Alexa laughed.

"You're what?"

"You heard me." Aidan said, sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"Wow." Knoxville muttered, sitting down next to her and putting his arm around her. "How did you find out?"

"While Alexa was in the hospital, I passed out and the doctors did a blood test."

"And found out that you were pregnant?"

"Yep."

"Wow."

"Is that all you can say?" Aidan asked, smiling at him.

"I'm in shock." Knoxville protested, kissing her on the forehead and hugging her.

THE END