Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 4

"Okay Alex... all you need to do is skate into the line of duck-tape... you okay with that?" Aidan yelled at her sister from the bottom of the half-pipe.

"That's easy for you to say... why are we doing this again?" Alexa yelled down.

"I dunno... it seemed like a good idea at the time!" Aidan replied "and it is for the show... trust me it will be fine... we have the paramedics just in case!"

"What the f**k!!!" Alexa yelled, "I thought you said it would be okay!"

"Just get on with it will ya!"

After a few minutes of arguing Aidan gave up and climbed up the half-pipe and ran behind her sister.

"Aidan where the hell did you go?!" Alexa asked (not noticing Aidan was behind her.)

Aidan pushed her sister down the half-pipe.

"SHIT!!!" Alexa yelled.

She hit the wall of duck-tape that the crew had attached to trees either side of the half-pipe, somersaulted over it and landed on her ass with a thud.

Her skateboard carried on going up the other side of the half-pipe then rolled back down and hit her in the side.

Aidan walked up to the camera.

"And that was part 1 of the duck-tape Olympics!!!" Aidan said laughing as Alexa rolled around on the floor.

"Didn't that hurt?" Ville asked as Slash and Axl talked to the guy in charge of filming the new series and the girls started taking down the duck-tape before Bam could do anything stupid - and he was thinking about it!

"Only a little - we're kinda used to the pain now." She answered, getting caught up in the tape as Bam grabbed one end and her sister grabbed the other and they wrapped it around her. "Guys - its getting kinda hard to breathe!"

"Live with it." Aidan laughed, letting go of her end and watching as Bam used the rest of his end to tape Ville to Alexa.

"Have fun guys!" Bam laughed, going over to one of the cameras and making some huge melodramatic speech.

"Bam - you do know that we can have that bit cut out..." Aidan started saying.

"NO!!!!" Bam shouted, chasing her around the half-pipe and the duck-taped two. On their second trip around Ville and Alexa, Aidan grabbed a bit of loose duck-tape and pulled it with her before running around Bam and duck-taping him to her sister and Ville.

"This isn't fair!!!" Bam shouted as Aidan walked off to say something to the camera.

"This is sooo not funny." Ville muttered deadpan.

"You can't leave us here, Aid!!!" Alexa shouted as everyone packed up and left.

"Why not? You're with Bam and your boyfriend - you'll be fine."

"Dad won't let you!"

"Sure he will." Aidan shouted back, laughing as Axl and Slash walked past the great mass of duck-tape and people and into the house.

"Aidan, get back here!" Alexa shouted as her sister walked into the house and closed the door, leaving the three of them out there alone.

There was a camera set up by the half-pipe to film whatever happened when the camera man went home and it was still on as the three struggled to get out of the duck-tape in the dark. They'd been there for hours and they could see nothing around them.

"Hello..."

"Dude, let us out!"

"Let me out of here - I cant take it anymore!"

"Calm down Ville - it's not that bad." Bam said calmly as if he hadn't just been shouting for help.

"Yes, yes it is."

"How can I make her pay for doing this?" Alexa asked.

"Why would you wanna make me pay?" Aidan asked from by the camera.

"Why not?"

"Will you let me out of here?"

"Please?"

"Fine - but no revenge or I'll duck-tape all your eyebrows off." Aidan warned.

"Deal." They said together and Aidan laughed as she flipped a switch to turn the garden lights on and started freeing them from their duck-tape prison.