Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 7

The camera crew pulled up behind Bam's Hummer and set the cameras up.

Ville pulled Knoxville out of the Hummer, then he and Bam tried sitting him in the trolley that Dunn brought.

After a while they had to get Dunn to help as it was proving quite difficult.

"Damn that dudes heavy!" Dunn yelled as they finally got Knoxville into the trolley.

Alexa walked up to the camera man and gave him the signal to start filming.

"Duck-tape Olympics... Part 2... the trolley dash!!!" Alexa said laughing.

"Bam... Ville hold the trolley still will ya?... we don't want it rolling away just yet!" Aidan said to the guys as they were trying to hold the trolley still as Knoxville was awake and trying to get out (he was failing miserably.) He couldn't even hear what was happening as the girls had added ear muffs before he'd woken up.

"Right everyone from now on we use code names or just say 'Oi, you' and point or something..." Alexa started.

"... cuz we're about to take of the ear muffs and the duck-tape around his mouth. Although if you don't have to talk..." Aidan continued.

"We'd prefer it if you didn't or we'll duck-tape your mouths shut." Alexa finished, smiling at Ville before removing Knoxville's ear muffs, while Bam and Dunn duck-taped his feet to the bottom of the trolley. "You ready?"

Aidan nodded at her sister and yanked the duck-tape of Knoxville's mouth.

"F**K!!!" Knoxville shouted, "where the f**k am I?"

"Ready?" Alexa asked as she stood behind the trolley.

"Set?" Aidan asked as she took her place next to her sister.

"Hang on a f**king minute!!!" Knoxville shouted, "I know who you...!!!"

The girls shouted "GO!!!" and pushed the trolley (and Knoxville) down the hill.

"F**K!!!" Knoxville screamed as he went flying down the hill.

Bam and Dunn were on the floor laughing their asses off, while Ville stood smiling slightly, and the girls wandered of and spoke to the camera,

"So... who's going after him?" Alexa asked a few minuets later.

"I'm just the equipment guy." Dunn said, backing away from everyone.

"Go home Dunn." Bam muttered, "I refuse - he'll think I did it."

Aidan and Alexa smirked at each other and then Alexa passed her sister something.

"I'll go." Aidan said, nodding at her sister before taking one of the camera guys and getting into Bam's Hummer. "Be back soon!"