Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 8

"So, we are off to rescue Johnny Knoxville while everyone else has a good time laughing about what just happened." Aidan said to the camera as they reached the bottom of the hill. "But Bam won't be laughing for long."

Aidan spotted the trolley with Johnny in and stopped the hummer.

"Well, he looks okay..." She started and opened the hummer door. "But I've been wrong before."

As the cameraman opened the door and got out of the hummer he could hear Knoxville's swearing and he took a step back and to the side so Knoxville wouldn't notice him.

Aidan waved at the camera before walking towards the trolley.

"Do you want to be set free?" Aidan asked as she stood next to the trolley.

"Of course I f**king do!" He said, sounding really calm after what he'd been through.

"Okay - you aren't gonna hurt me are you?" She asked, helping him out of the trolley.

"Of course not." Knoxville said, putting an arm around her. "I'm sure you have some perfectly reasonable explanation as to why you duck-taped me and pushed me down a big f**king hill in a little f**king trolley."

"Of course I do, honey. Firstly, that trolley is normal-sized and secondly - I always have a perfectly reasonable explanation." Aidan said, walking him towards the hummer. "Just ignore the cameraman and watch this."

Aidan pulled out a laptop, put a disc into it and moved so that Knoxville could watch what came up.

"Bam, you are so f**king dead!" Knoxville shouted as the hummer pulled to a stop and he jumped out, chasing Bam around the hummer.

"What did I do?"

"You know damn well what you did!" Knoxville shouted back.

Alexa and Aiden were stood in the background trying not to look suspicious.

Knoxville and Bam were running around Bam's Hummer.

Knoxville was threatening Bam... somthing about destroying his Lambo.

Ville on the other hand just stood back to watch what was going on.

"Knoxville... man... I swear I didn't know anything about this!!!" Bam yelled.

"You were on the f**king tape Bam!!!" Knoxville shouted as he tried to grab Bam's hoodie.

"What tape?... I don't know anything about a tape." Ville said looking slightly confused.

"The tape that... Aidan...showed..." Knoxville trailed off and stopped running to glare at the girls.

Bam on the other hand was still running around his Hummer (he hadn't noticed that Knoxville had stopped.)

Bam finally stopped running and stood next to Knoxville.

"It was you two!!!" he yelled.

"Ummmmm... wha?" Alexa asked trying to look innocent.

"You filmed that tape when I was totally outta my head... you framed me!!!" Bam yelled.

"RUN!!!" The girls both shouted in unison.

They ran past Ville and Aidan screamed: "Damn it Ville... REVENGE!!!"