Prom Castle

Senior Ditch Day

I noted quickly that he was nervous so I added, "Well, I mean, just as friends if you want..." I think I told him I'm gay, did I? Oh shit, I don't remember! C'mon Zane think! "Er.. Well... I was kind of... Uhm... Wanting to ask you to be my date...?" he said turning redder than the crimson that flows through veins... Okay, maybe I'm a little goth. I smiled and hugged him tightly causing him to squeak and gasp for air, I quickly let go and blushed, "Er... Sorry, Gabe...." he just laughed and poked my nose, "It's fine Zaney, just be more careful, you may be shorter than me but you're a lot stronger" he said with a giggle in his voice. I laughed and the bell rang, ugh, 4 more hours then I could finally leave this hell-hole we call school! Gabe looked at the clock and looked around cautiously then hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You want to ditch with me?" he asked seriously. I was shocked that the nice boy I knew who was loved by every teacher practically wanted to ditch school so I hesitated and replied with a stutter, "s-sure, Gabe." He laughed and grabbed my hand (Holy fuck he was holding my hand) and pulled me behind him down the hall and into the boys bathroom then dragged me into a stall with him. "Er, don't you think this is a little close, Kitty? I mean, the windows on the other side of the-" he pushed a finger to my lips to keep me quiet, if only it was something a little lower. "Shhhh, we don't want people to know we're in here!" he whispered and I replied with a nod feeling my bangs go into my mouth a little but I didn't bother spitting them out.

We waited for about ten minutes the he opened the stall and I got the perfect image in the mirror to look at; us standing close together with his bright purple hair colliding with my black and his green eyes staring at the mirror which complemented my brown, he was wearing a bright blue shirt that said "Bring on The Muffins" and pink skinny jeans while I wore a simple purple v-neck under my Tool hoodie and black skinny jeans. I looked at our shoes and his blue Converse were almost blinding against my plain black. He caught me looking down and promptly said, "My eyes are up here, hun" I blushed and took a quick look at that area and up at him. "Well," I asked, "now what do we do?" he looked at the window and back at me, "What do you think we do silly? We climb!" he replied with another giggle in his voice. He walked over to the window and out loud thanked baked goods for the unlocked window-I just now noticed he has Weed Leaf earrings, funny little thing he said now-he climbed out of the window and told me to hurry. I took a quick look at the door and climbed out the open window and fell into Gabe's arms, him catching me bridal style, "Now only if I was wearing a big white dress," I told him laughing getting a laugh in return. "So what do you want to do now, wifey?" he asked me grinning. "Hm... Not entirely sure, lets just get out of here before we get caught," I whispered to which he nodded and set me down, "Follow me if you want a ride" he whispered and headed to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, comment on where you think they should go and I'll decide what I can do.