Small Rebellious Hearts Can Cause More Trouble Than You've Ever Dreamed Of

Falling apart (Introduction)

“I got the job!” a black-haired hazel-eyed man in the early thirties happily exclaimed as he threw the receiver back into its regular spot.

“Aww, that’s great!” his mother responded smiling proudly as she rose from the dinner table to give her oldest son a well deserved, loving hug.

“Wait, what job?” the little sister who also was the youngest of three children asked suspiciously looking up from her dinner.

“The job at your new school honey” her mother explained, letting go of her son.

“No…” the girl looked a bit taken back “You’re kidding right?”

“No, it’s not a joke” the newly hired brother said smiling proudly.

“Well, say no then” she said bitterly “I don’t want to have you around at my new school” she crossed her arms over her chest as she said that.

“And why not?” their father asked.

“He’s a pain in the ass, that’s why” she answered glaring at her brother.

“Someone’s having her period” the younger one of the two brothers teased.

“Shut up Mikey!” the whole family Way, well except for Mikey himself of course, said in chorus causing him to cross his arms across his chest, pouting the same way his sister had done earlier.

“Why do you think that?” the mother asked her daughter with a bit of sadness in her voice.

“Because he can be a complete idiot at times!” she said curling up on the chair, pulling up her legs closer against her chest.

“Don’t call your brother an idiot” the father grunted “and sit orderly” He wasn’t having the best of the days and the growing distance between him and his daughter wasn’t making it any better.

“Fuck you!” the daughter yelled angrily “You can all go fuck yourselves!” she quickly got up from the chair, ran up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door shut.

“I’ll go look after her” the mother sighed.

“Let me do it” the oldest brother quickly offered making his way up the stairs in an almost identical movement as his sister had used a few seconds earlier.

“Why is she always so angry nowadays?” the younger brother in the middle-late twenties asked out loud before digging into his dinner again. The both parents’ gases met and they let out a deep common sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Okay, so this was the introduction to the whole story...
Hope you all will like it and PLEASE before you go leave a comment!

XoXo
Frida