Small Rebellious Hearts Can Cause More Trouble Than You've Ever Dreamed Of

Comic books

Hope’s Point Of View

Finally the long awaited time came and the school day was finally over. I and Pippin had been sitting half the lesson gazing up at the ticking clock on the wall.

“Yes!” we both exclaimed as we quickly got out through the door opening and ran down the corridor cheering out loud. We had totally forgotten about our detention until we bumped into Naomi and Nariko.

“Hi are you on your way to detention as well?” Nariko asked us rolling her eyes.

“Oh crap! I don’t want to go!” Pippin whined.

“Me neither!” I agreed “hey, can’t you tell him that we suddenly got sick… from food-poisoning?!” I asked the twins.

“Yeah, sure” Nariko shrugged “but I bet he won’t buy it”

“Are you going to skip detention?” Naomi asked gasping “He’s going to get even angrier with you if you do so!” I shook my head lightly to myself; Naomi is very good in school and is integrating to all of the teachers, especially Mr. Way. Sometimes I wonder if she has a crush on him, well not really a crush but like him more than she should, on other hand who doesn’t like him… Most of the students here has heard and love My Chemical Romance, so the first few weeks here were pretty… weird, but as soon as you got used to the fact that a rock star’s teaching it’s not that big anymore. He’s really nice most of the time except for when he’s pissed, like he’s been all weekend because of our genius pranks.

“Um let’s skip about half of it and then come up with some badass excuse” Pippin suggested smiling cunningly.

“Sounds like a good idea to me” I said hooking onto her plan.

“It’s your own fault if you get into trouble” Naomi told us deprecation before they left, Nariko looking at us forming the words ‘good luck’ at us smiling slightly.

~

“So what are we going to- shit!” Pippin started to say after we had skipped only about five minutes of our detention.

“Wha-“ I was about to turn around and look behind me when she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me with her into a small nearby cubby-hole.

“It’s him” she whispered to me.

“Oh” was all I said and we stood there in the dark for a while until we had heard a set of footsteps pass. Pippin carefully opened the door letting in a ray of light and that’s when I saw it sparkle. I blinked once, twice. “My precious” I hissed in a Gollum/Sméagol-like tone as I picked up the awesome shiny object.

“Um that’s a trash picker” Pippin pointed out and I nodded at her my smile growing wider. I held the trash picker up and pinched her nose with it. “Ouch! That hurt!”

“So it’s here you are!” we both looked up at a satisfied Mr. Way “Got you!”

“Um hi” we both said smiling insecurely.

“You don’t get away that easily” he told us smiling to himself “follow me” he continued and lead us to his class room.

We could hear a lot of noise coming out from the classroom and Gerard sighed loudly before he opened the door for us.

“Okay everybody shut the hell up and get back your seats and I’ll pretend that this never happened!” Mr. Way shouted as he entered the room passing us. With a few other warnings most of the persons in the room were back on their seats except for Faith and Darren who were still lying on the floor wrestling. “Troy and Davies, you too” Mr. Way said shaking his head to himself dejected as he approached them.

“No, not before I get my cell back!” Darren refused to let go of my sister whose arms he had pinned to the floor.

“Give me my Ipod back then!” Faith objected.

“I’ve already told you I don’t have it!” Darren yelled straight in her face, with the twinkle in his eyes.

“Okay, both of you stop, just squash it!” Gerard said pulling the dark brown haired boy with red bangs of my dear old sister.

“Now give each other’s belongings back, God we’re not five year olds, are we?” he told them as he helped Faith back up on her feet. They both quickly switched belongings and sat down next to each other in front of two desks without a word, both smiling to themselves flushing a little. Aww, how cute.

After that Mr. Way got back to his desk and settled down with his feet upon the desk leaning back in his chair lazily. He shouted at us a little for sending notes and told us that if we didn’t stop it he would stick them up our asses, pretty rough, I know… Soon he got bored and decided to read one of his many comic books, which was pretty damn unfair since he wouldn’t let us read any magazine or book at all if it wasn’t school-related. He had a bunch of comics placed on the desk before him, so I decided to borrow one. I let my dear trash picker do the job, the others wanted one too so I carefully pinched comic after comic and gave it to the rest of the guys in the room, well except for Naomi. Gerard was so into his comic that he didn’t even notice! You should have seen his face near the end of the detention when he looked up to see that everyone, even Naomi who was finished with all of her school stuff, had their nose stuck into one of his comic books! At first he looked slightly confused, then angry, then furious, after that smiling which ended up in laughter and then he was furious again… it was like he couldn’t decide how to react so in the end he was just laughing at it again.

“Well, I guess you can go now” he finally spoke grinning at us “You guys are little evil fuckers, steal my comics like that… well I’ll forgive you as long as you give me them back on your way out” he said all this shaking his head lightly as he chuckled.

“Merry, Pippin” he spoke as we were just about to leave. We both smiled at the fact that he had actually used our nicknames as we walked back to him. “Don’t skip my classes okay? I know that detention sucks but you’ll only get into more trouble if you skip it”

“Yeah, but after a whole school day you’re exhausted and just want to have some fun, you know” Pippin said.

“I know, I know, but remember that you’re here because you had a little too fun. I hope it’ll teach you a lesson” he told us. We both grinned.

“It has” I said.

“And that is?” he asked, probably thinking that it was something in style with ‘never go too far while playing pranks’.

“Never get caught” I replied grinning widely at him as we both left.

On our way to the girls’ common room we caught up with Kate, a really cool brown eyed girl with a real cool hair cut, brown hair with layers on top.

“Hi Kate!” I exclaimed as I pounced on her, she laughed and pushed me off.

“Hi hobbits, how’s it going?” she asked us as she got back up on her feet.

“Good I guess… we’re bored… you?” Pippin answered for the both of us.

“Well, I’m looking for Luke he was at the detention as well right? Did you see where he went?” she asked us.

“How did you know that we had detention?” Pippin asked “We haven’t told you about that” She laughed at us.

“Well you’re pretty good at getting into trouble so I would have been surprised if you weren’t” she teased and we stuck our tongues out in reply.

“Well, at least we don’t have a crush on a guy named L-u-c-a-s!” I teased back.

“Oh come on, since when can’t a boy and a girl just be friends?” she asked placing her hands on her hips.

“Well… since the age of nine I think…” Pippin answered thoughtfully, God this was real fun!

“Yeah, right” Kate replied sarcastically “anyway, did you see where he went?”

“I think he went outside with the rest of the guys. They said something in style with filling the pool with ketchup or something like that… at least they mentioned something about the pool” I answered her, grinning.

“Well okay, thanks, catch you later” a smile flushed on her lips as she continued walking.

“So, what are we going to do now?” Pippin asked me and I thought for a moment.

“Let’s look for the guys and have an indoor skateboard competition!” I suggested.

“Oh my God, you’re a genius!” Pippin exclaimed happily jumping up and down as she heard my proposition.

“I know…” I smiled at her “I’m the best”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Hi dudes!
Thank you so much for reading and commenting this, I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a while! There's a lot to do in school now and such... so yeah... I won't be able to update that often, but I'll try my best because I love you so much! <3

You're the best! Love you!
Thanks for reading and I love comments! <3
xxfridaxx