‹ Prequel: Unexpected
Status: Started, we work on it when we can

Undecided

Sleepover

Cat’s POV
“Stupify.” I said and Draco fell to the bed asleep. I smiled happily and walked out of my room. “Mollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie-ollie!!” I yelled and she walked out of her room a smile on her face George behind her.
“Yes Kitty-itty-itty?” I pointed my wand at George a smile on my face.
“Stupify.” He fell to the floor asleep.
“What was that for?” Mollie demanded looking at George worriedly.
“I did the same thing to Draco. They will wake up later.”
“Oh ok. So did you have a reason for stunning them?”
“No, I just have a stunning personality.” I told her with a wink. She laughed and shook her head. “Actually I did have a reason. Ever since our transformation we haven’t spent much time with our other friends, and those two won’t let us out of their sight and I’m sick of it.”
“Ok, so what were you thinking?”
“It’s a long weekend this weekend and our favorite Holliday is at the end of it.”
“YAY HALLOWEEN!!” she yelled with a smile.
“I know right!?” I said smiling hugely. “I was thinking lock those two up in your room, and then we invite Harry, Ron, Moine, Neville, and Ginny here. Then we spend the whole weekend together and dress everyone up in costumes on Halloween.”
“Sounds PERFECT! You are BRILIENT!”
“I know.” I said teasingly. “Now you take care of the boys and I’ll get the others. I’m going to invite that new girl Luna too.”
“Yeah, you should. She’s really nice. I like her, even if she is a little off.”
“Me too, and as odd, strange, nuttso, weird as we are we can’t really call her crazy.”
“Exactly.”
“Besides she’s great to talk to and a good friend.”
“Yeppers! Ok, you go I’ll wingardium the boys into my room and then lock them in and heat up the door so they can’t touch it.”
“Oh, ask Prince and Iggy to baby sit and tell them what’s going on too please?”
“Defiantly. Hurry back sis!” I nodded and skipped out of our rooms and up to Ravenclaw tower. I knocked on the brass raven knocker and the bird opened it’s mouth to speak.“Before you give me a riddle I’m not a member of this house, I’m looking for my friend Luna Lovegood.”
“I see, thank you for being honest. Wait a moment.” The wise voice of the brass raven told me. I waited a moment and the door opened to revile Luna.
“Hello Princess Cat, how are you?”
“I’m great, you?”
“The wacspurts are trying to get into my head but I’m trying to fight them off.”
“You wouldn’t want them in your head they might try to erase everything you have learned so far.” I told her with a smile and a hug.
“Indeed.” She smiled returning the hug.
“Luna would you like to spend the long weekend with Mollie, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and me?”
“I would love to!” A huge smile broke across her pretty face. “Let me go and pack some things up in a bag and I’ll be right back.” I nodded and leaned against the wall to wait.
“Where will you all be staying?” The raven asked.
“In mine and my twin’s private sweat. We are the incarnation of the sun and moon and my guardian is from a different house, Mollie and I have to stay together so they gave us our own room.”
“The Moon has returned to Earth once more and brought her sister with her. Things are getting bad, but now the school knows just how bad. Thank you my dear.”
“You are welcome.”
“Who is incarnate of who?”
“I am the Moon, my little twin sister is the Sun.”
“I wish you luck my child.”
“Thank you.” Luna opened the door just then with a tie-dyed bag over her shoulder. “Ready?”
“Yes.”
“Great, let’s go. I’ll drop you off on the way to go get the others seeing as Mollie and mine rooms are halfway between.”
“Sounds wonderful.” I smiled and walked with Luna laughing and joking all the way to the statue of Nyx that guarded our rooms.
“Hello dear how are you?” The statue asked.
“Hey Nyx, I’m great. Did Mollie tell you about the sleepover this weekend?”
“She did, woh is this?”
“Luna Lovegood.”“Named for the moon, lovely. Welcome my dear.”
“Thank you.”
“Solar flare.” I spoke and Nyx stepped out of the way. Mollie and I had decided that it was safest for us to change the password every week just in case. “Luna you go on in and I’ll get the others.” She nodded and went in as Nyx stepped back in front of the door.
“Have you two decided on a new password yet?” she asked.“Yes, on November first it will be ‘vampire blood’.”
“Oddly appropriate, I created the first vampires on earth on that day by having them drink my blood after I drained them dry.”
“I know; that’s why I picked it. I’ll be back in a little while.” Nyx nodded and I skipped off to the Gryffindor common room. When I reached the Fat Lady she smiled at me.
“Password my dear?”
“Tuna turkey dumplings.” I told her laughing slightly at the stupid password. She nodded and swung open and I climbed inside. I spotter Harry, Ron, Mione, and Ginny next to the fire the girls watching the boys play wizards chess. “Hey guys.”
“CAT!” They all called at the same time and jumped up to hug me.
“I missed you all too. Go and get some cloths, and Neville, you lot are having a sleepover this weekend in mine and Mollie’s room.”
“What about your guards?”
“Locked in Mollie’s room to give us some time away from them. We’ll all be sleeping in the living room or my room.”
“Sounds great.” Hermione stated and left to go and get her things while the others did the same.
“No homework, but if you have games you can bring those.” Twenty minutes later we were all in our living room sitting on the floor eating junk food
.“So what game do we want to play?” Mione asked.
“APPLES TO APPLES!” Mollie and I yelled and I summoned it out of my room.
“What’s that?” Ron asked curious. The four wizards not raised by muggles, or in Mollie and my case a muggle and a squib, eyed the red glossy box curiously
.“It’s a muggle word game.” Harry told them.
“You take turns picking a green card.” Mollie added.
“The person that picked the green card is the judge.” Mione added.
“The people not judging put down a red card that they think goes with the word on the green card.” I continued.
“The judge picks the one they like best out of all the cards.” Mollie said.
“And the winner, the person who’s red card was picked, gets the green card.” Mione added.
“The person with the most green cards wins.” Harry said.
“And you don’t tell people what your card is until after the judge picks a card and if the judge asks for a red card to be justified everyone should try and justify it.” I finished giving the directions as I finished shuffling the green cards while Harry, Mione, and Mollie finished the red ones.
“Sounds fun.” Ginny said.
“It is.” Those of us who had played before said smiling hugely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Ok ok ok. My turn.” I said after four hours of play. I drew a green card and read it. “Sweet.” Everyone played a red card and I took them into my hand to read them. “’Candy’, ‘The Fourth of July’, ‘dirty diapers’, ‘medicine’, ‘ice cream’, ‘pudding’, and ‘blank’. Who had the blank one?” I asked looking at all of them.
“I did.” Mollie stated an evil grin on her face.
“Ok Mollie what is ‘Sweet’?”
“Professor Severus Snape!” All of us started laughing and I took a sharpie and wrote that one down on the card to keep for forever.
“Mollie wins, Mollie wins.” I called still laughing and tossed the card her way. She stood up and took a bow.
"Thank you thank you I know I am amazing!" She sat down and when everyone was quiet again we heard a banging on the door to Mollie's room. We both looked at it and sighed sighed.
"Guess the stunner finally wore off."
"Looks like it."
"Did you take their wands away?"
"Yeah, I didn't want them to kill each other so I took their wands and Georg's spear, bow, arrows, and shield and put them in your room with Draco's. Their wands I put in the locking drawer on your side of the vanity in your bathroom."
"Good, I would hate to have them kill each other."
"Too true, but he has been more bearable since that talk you had with him after we got out of solitary confinement."
"That’s because he told me he was supposed to be in Gryffindor and I told him to act like it and he has been."
"WHAT?!" Ron demanded. "Malfoy was NOT supposed to be in Gryffindor."
"No he was, the hat was going to put him there but he told the hat that his father would kill him if he was anything but a Slytherin. And with how abusive Mr. Malfoy is to his son I believe it."
"Yeah, before I started to tolerate him he came to the house with his father and he was covered in bruises and cuts and his dad hit him in front of Cat and Cat went postal on his arse. I felt kinda bad for him." Mollie added. "Now he's started being nice he's tolerable." I looked at her shocked.
"You mean you actually like him now?!"
"No I said TOLERABLE not like, get it right." I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever you say."
"Why don't we play out our red cards and then go down to dinner?" Hermione asked. I shook my head.
"Dinner is coming to us. Prince, Rosewood, Iggy and Wendy have spent all day in the kitchen making us a special dinner of all mine and Mollie's favorites because they told us last night that dinner tonight was all British food." Mollie and I cringed at the thought of the English's idea of food and shivered in disgust.
"It can't be that bad." Harry said with a sigh.
"We were raised on Corn beef and Cabbage, blood sausage, pork sausage, black bacon, spotted dick, fish, potatoes, offal, curly kale, lamb, mutton, brambrack, blaa, goody, soda bread, coddle, crubeens, we don’t eat these but our parents love them, skirts and kidneys, boxty, champ, colcannon, and several different kinds of stew."
"You know most of those sound made up right?" Ron stated. Mollie and I rolled our eyes. "And we have pork sausage and spotted dick here."
"But it's not the same, we cook it differently at home." Mollie said. "So that is what we are eating for dinner and if you don't like it you can starve." Ron glared at her and played his card, Harry was currently judging 'imphatuous' I had placed my card of 'Marilyn Monroe' and was waiting.
"We should let them out for dinner Mollie. They don't need to be eating on your bed or floor."
"Deal, as long as they go back in after we eat."
"They will, I'll stun them again with my stunning personality and we can wengardium them back inside and re-lock the door."
"Sounds like a plan. You know Draco is going to turn his nose up, he didn't like a lot of the food at Mo'rai's house."
"He'll eat it or he'll starve."
"What does mori mean?" Hermione asked. Mollie and I chuckled.
"It's not mori it's Mo'rai." I corrected her.
"It means grandma." Mollie told her.
"Ma'thair means mom." I continued.
"And A'thair means dad." Mollie told them. "It's what we've always called them, except Mo'rai, she's sometimes grams, grammy, or grandma Ashling."
"That is really cool. I love learning about new cultures." Hermione gushed. "It was so exciteing to stay the summer at your Grandmother's castle."
"Wait, you stayed the summer with the twins?" Harry asked.
"Yeah she did."
"Along with Malfoy and Fred and George stopped by almost every day." I told them.
"You’re kidding, is that where they kept disappearing to everyday, a CASTLE!?" Ron demanded quite pissed.
"I've been there too." Neville added. "At the Christmas and Summer Balls."
"Ohh, I was at the Summer Ball, Father took me. We couldn't make it to the Christmas Ball we had other plans in Belgium." Luna chimed in. I looked at Mollie and we smiled remembering her crazy rainbow ball gown."
"Fred and George were at both too." Mollie mused.
"Have all of you been to there castle but me and Harry?" Ron demanded.
"Yes." all of us chimed and Ron looked at Ginny shocked.
"When did you go?"
"I took her as my date to the Summer Ball." Neville told him. Ron's face turned the color of his hair in anger.
"If you start yelling you can leave." I warned him. He glared at me but de-flatted and Harry picked Luna’s card of ‘geishas’ as the winner.
As soon as I had judged the last card of ‘lazy’ to be Harry’s card of ‘vomit’ the food arrived and I waved my wand at Mollie’s door.
“Come on out and eat you two.” I called and they opened the door and looked at all of us.
“What’s the meaning of this?” Draco asked sitting down next to me.
“Sleepover.” Mollie commented piling her plate high with curly kale, mutton, and soda bread. “And after we eat you two are going back in mine and George’s room. And if you don’t Cat will stun you again and we’ll levitate you in there.”
“Mollie, what if we want to join you all?” George asked piling some of everything onto his plate.
“Och. Tough, we’ve had about enough of ye two clinging to us and no’ lettin’ us hang out with our friends. And since we can’t sleep at all without you two near us we decided to lock ye up fer the weekend.” I told them. “Draco dono’ look at the food like that. You can eat it or ye can starve.” I stated buttering some soda bread before making a lamb and curly kale sandwich. Everyone looked at me a moment before bursting into a fit of laughter. “What?”
“I haven’t heard you talk like that before?” George stated.
“Like what?” I asked confused.
“Like you’re really from Ireland, you two are usually better at hiding it.” Harry told me.
“Well I am from Erie* what do ye expect?”
“Cat, you need to calm down. Something has you irritated and you’re not hiding your accent very well.”
“I have a pressure in me head an’ it will no’ go away. It’s makin’ it so I canno’ focus.”
“Well can you feel what the problem is?” Draco asked massaging my head.
“No, but I think a storm is commin’, a bigun too.” I leaned into Draco’s touch my eyes closed. “Maybe it’s no’ a good idea fer me to be with ou’ me guard tonigh’, or ye Mollie.”
“Alright, you know best all powerful one. Is it safe for the others to stay?”
“Aye, it is. They’ll be alrigh’.” Mollie nodded and we all finished eating. When we were done the elves cleared away all the messy food but left the meats, breads, butter, cheese, and desserts for us to snack on as well as bringing us some butter beer. We stayed up until about eleven before we went to bed. Draco and George slept on my floor with Harry, Ron, and Neville, while the girls all slept in my bed with me and Mollie. About four o’clock I woke up to the sound of thunder and looked around, no one else seemed to be awake. I climbed out of bed and over the boys to the bathroom. I took my gold lipstick out of the drawer and unlocked the drawer with the boys’ wands in it. I climbed onto the counter and wrote a note on the mirror that they would find when they woke up if they woke up before I got back. I climbed off the counter and left the light on closing the door slightly and walked out of the room and the out the door guarded by Nyx who watched me with a smile on her face.
“I will tell them what they need to know do not worry.” I nodded and continued down the hallway to the stairs. I ghosted threw the school to the front doors and opened them just enough for me to slip out of them into the torrential storm. I walked barefooted in my shorts and tank top threw the rain and wind to the lake. When I reached the shore I stepped onto the thrashing water and kept walking on top of the dark angry waves. When I reached the center of the lake water and wind swirling around me there was a bright light and then I knew nothing.
Mollie’s POV
“CAT!” I shot up in bed and looked around terrified. They others had woken up at my shout and George and Malfoy were on their feet looking around. I looked at the light on in the bathroom and ran to the door opening it. I looked around and then right at the mirror to see a message in her favorite lipstick.
Mollie,
Had to go check something be back later.
Love,
Cat
P.S.- Talk to Nyx.

“Where did she go?” Draco asked reading the note looking worried and white as death in his fear.
“Let’s go and talk to Nyx” I said and ran to the door of our room and threw it. I turned to look at the statue that had a knowing look on her face. “Where is my sister?”
“She is safe little sun. She has gone to the other world to talk to her passed lives and gain their wisdom and power. There is no telling when she will be back or what state she will be in when she returns but it will be eight days at the very least.”
“Will it happen to me?”
“No. There have only been five sun’s and the sun doesn’t feel like it needs to test you, you will get everything slowly threw dreams and flashbacks.”
“Why didn’t she wake me up?” Draco demanded. “I would have gone with her.”
“You would have died. If anyone tries to go with the moon the tests will kill them. The headache is the first test, getting out is the second, the storm is the third, crossing to the center of the nearest large body of water is the fourth, getting there is the fifth, and returning is the sixth.”
“Has anyone ever not gotten back?” I whispered gripping Malfoy’s hand tightly in my own, he gripped me back just as tightly.
“Yes, of all the moon’s only twelve have made it back in one piece, five have made it back injured, nine have made it back in a coma, and thirty have died.”
“Oh no!” I gasped and tears sprang to my eyes and fell. I turned into Malfoy and buried my head in his chest barley catching a glimpse of the tears in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.
“Don’t worry Mollie, she’ll come back to us, she’s strong. Just you wait and see, she’ll get out of there without a scratch on her.” I sniffled and nodded giving him a small smile. I could tell that he was trying to be strong for me and for Cat, but he was just as worried and looked like he wanted to break down and cry too. Seeing as Nyx hadn’t let anyone else out of our rooms once we were in the hall this information was only meant for the two of us. “Let’s get you in and get some food in you.” I nodded but didn’t let him go. “solar flare.” He stated and led me into the room.
“Where is she?” Hermione asked worried.
“It’s part of her moon thing. She’ll be back soon.” Draco said giving me over to George who gave me some soda bread. I sniffled and took it and watched Draco walk into his and cat’s room and then into the bathroom. A moment later I heard the water running. Poor Malfoy, he must feel terrible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had a car accident yesterday, rolled my truck avoiding a deer. I decided to post this today insted of tomorrow...

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!!