Status: New :3

Walking Contradiction

Do As I Say

I groan and smack my head off the desk, allowing it to stay there against the cold wood as Mrs Dall goes on another one of her rants.

"Stand up and look at me when I'm talking to you!" She shouts and I look up, raising my eyebrow.

"No thanks, I'd rather sit here comfortably then have your spit destroy my clothes," I say and her face goes red in anger.

"You are the worst student I have ever had the displeasure of teaching, I'll be glad to see the back of you,"

"Great. Stare at my ass all you want you ain't gettin any,"

"Rose Bowie!"

"Yessum?"

"Get out!" She screams and I smirk, pulling on my jacket and grabbing my bag.

"With fucking pleasure," I smile and walk out the door, casting a wave to the class. Most of them laugh and she barks at them to shut up.

"Rose Bowie come back here!" she shouts and I walk backwards, throwing my arms in the air.

"Hey dude, I'm just doing what I've been told. See ya!" I say and salute her, heading out the door and jogging down the stairs and out the building before someone can grab me and drag my ass to principal poopy pants. I walk up the path and cross the road, heading to the old abandoned shop. I dump my bag at the side and jump on a bin, sitting comfortably and sparking up. Shit Deb is so gonna have my ass for this one. I bet as usual Mrs Dick will blow it outta proportion and exaggerate to hell and probably turn on the waterworks... Damn that woman is vile.

"Hey dude," I say and Cam kicks the bin from behind me, cursing loudly. I smirk as he comes round and jumps on the bin, scooting me over.

"How the hell do you always know when I'm coming? I mean seriously man!"

"We've went over this Cam. It is because I, Rose Bowie, am awesome,"

"Yeah ok, anyways, I was told if I saw you to drag your ass back to school but where's the fun in that?"

"I'm not fucking you Cam,"

"Goddammit Rose! Look at us, I'm gorgeous, you're mediocre, we could make some half pretty, half average kids," He says and I glare at him, smirking.

"Shit am I gonna miss this," I sigh and he furrows his brow, poking my leg.

"What do you mean you're gonna miss this?"

"Well miss you,"

"Ok, what the hell is going on?"

"What dude?"

"Why are you all of a sudden wanting in my pants?"

"Shuttup beefy. Don't you get it? I'm being shipped off, outta here straight after grad,"

"What the hell? How? Where? Start talking sense!"

"Ugh, I never told you that I live in an adoption home did I?"

"Uh, hello?! No fucking shit you didn't tell me!"

"Well I do,"

"Why the hell did you never tell me before!"

"Never came up in conversation. Anyway the point is that I've been adopted and they're shipping me off to 'sunny Cali',"

"But, but it's so far... Pheonix is your home, you can't go,"

"I have no choice Cam. I'll probably be back soon anyways, I have been with 3 families in 4 years, none of them worked out," I shrug and Cam goes quiet, shuffling off the bin. He starts walking away and I swallow hard.

"Later then dude!" I shout and roll my eyes as he ignores me. Its a little harder for me Cam you dick.