Status: New :3

Walking Contradiction

'Cause The Shits So Deep

I swallow hard, nervous, getting in as he opens the door. I sit down and stare around as he opens the weird window thing.

"Miss Bowie please help yourself to anything and knock on the window if you need me. We don't normally tolerate smoking but if you feel the need you may open the window. We should be at Mr Armstrong's at around 7pm,"

"At night?! But it's like only 12!"

"I'm sorry miss,"

"Damn," I mumble as the window goes back up and I'm left alone. I pull out my phone and quickly text Cam, telling him he's an ass, I love him and that I'm safe I think. I spy some beer in the corner and grab it, downing it quickly. Good thing that shithead can't see me otherwise I think he'd be all like, 'Don't touch the beer!'. Even though he did say to help myself to anything. I finish one, burping loudly and crack open another, opening the window and sparking up. I stick in the earbuds and blare Stone Sour. I flick the fag end away and roll the window back up, lying down in the back. I sip staring at the ceiling.

Mr Armstrong huh? Sexy, like Billie Joe Armstrong. Damn is that man hot. I would give my whole life to that man, he's like a fucking sex god! I am not taking his last name anyways, that would just creep me, knowing that my last name was the same as a sex god. I mean like, what if I met him and he thought I was like, distantly related or something? My chance of an amazing fuck would be out the window! I close my eyes smiling on the thought of fucking Billie Joe Armstrong. I hope to god that the guy whose dragged my ass out here has some beer or Billie Joe. Cause I'm gonna be a bitch after this car ride.

I wake up with a start as the car starts jumping round like mad.

"Ugh, what the hell man?" I groan, sitting up and wiping the drool from my face. Ew. I drink thirstily from my beer and hide the empty bottles behind my bag. I knock quietly on the window and it slowly goes down revealing forest stretched out.

"Whoa," I say and Reilly smiles. Holy fuck the man can smile! Oh and it's gone again. Everytime I open my mouth...

"How much longer dude?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Not too long, maybe half an hour? Might as well down some beers huh?" He says and I glare at him sitting back in my seat.

"Shut the damn window," I say as he smirks and I open the window, sparking up and smoking hard. Son of a bitch, well then fine, I will down as much beer as possible. So for the next half hour I'm gonna get drunk in the back of this fucking limo.

Dammit! Why isn't this beer hitting me!? I fall forward as we break and hit my head hard off the window. Ok, ow. Maybe I have a drank a little too much. The door opens and I stumble out with my bag as he hands me my suitcase. I fall flat on my face and I push myself back up.

"You ok?"

"Yep no thanks to you fuckface," I slur and I look up at the monster of a house in front of me. Holy shit. He opens the huge iron gates and I stumble through as he locks them behind me.

"They're not home but no one else lives here for miles. Plus who would want you?"

"You do shithead," I smirk and walk up as he mumbles something like bitch. I shrug and head up the long path, admiring the beautiful garden. I notice the cluster of roses at eachside of the stairs leading to the porch of the house and I smile, sitting on the step. Now what? Goddamn motherfuckers leaving me out here to die. Surely they knew I was coming?!

I stick in my earphones and blare Green Day swearing under my breath.

"Goddamn motherfuckers not even fucking here even though I am right fucking here, I should kick they're fucking asses and just totally fucking... God I fucking hate these dickfaced fucker ducker asshole-"

"Hey, someone really pissed you off huh?" Someone says and I jump, turning round to see someone climbing onto the porch. Black shaggy hair, bright green eyes and that killer smile... Fatherfucker it's Billie Joe fucking Armstrong!... Thank you God.

He sticks out his hand and I shake it smiling at him. He sits next to me and I spark up, offering him one.

"Bad habit y'know,"

"Bad habit for a bad girl," I smirk and his eyebrows almost disappear up his forehead.

"I'm sorry you are?" I ask raising an eyebrow and he smacks his head with his hand.

"Sorry to the dudette whose drunk and was just listening to my band is now pretending not to know me. Billie Joe Armstrong at your service," He says with a bow and I smile.

"Rose Bowie," I say and he sits back down, taking a long draw.

"So how come you're out here, all alone, by yourself, no one here, no company, no -"

"Ok I get the point. I just got sent to live with these fuckers and they're not even goddamn home!"

"No idea when they'll be back?"

"Not a fucking scooby,"

"Hm.... Want some beer?"

"Would love to, seriously would really fucking love but I gotta wait for the assholes who mail ordered me,"

"Well maybe they thought you were perfect for them?"

"Well maybe if they'd taken the goddamn time to get to know me first and not the cheque they get for having me then they'd know for damn sure," I say and spark up again, smoking angrily.

"Chill little woman, I didn't mean to upset you. Look I know this guy, he's hot and he's really nice. He'll take care of you. Trust me, his friends would kick his ass if he didn't," I smile at him and he smiles back, throwing an arm round me. I hope your one of the friends, you're gonna make it bearable living here with that ass.

"Thanks dude. Well since these fuckers still ain't here, it wouldn't hurt to have just one beer with you if you still want me to of course,"

"Great!" He beams and gets up. He takes out a set of keys and shit, opens the fucking door! I gawp at him as he picks up my bags. He just grins.

"Welcome home babe!" He exclaims and I laugh, stumbling in behind him. He catches me just as I'm about to trip and I laugh as he laughs.

"Ok, living room then beer," He says and leaves my bags at the bottom of the stairs, taking me into the living room. I land with a thump on the couch watching him disappear into the hall. I look around in awe, everything is so beautiful. Guitars hang on the wall and my heart melts. So hot.

"Hey I come bringing beer!" He says and I grin as he sits next to me. He hands me a cold bud and I drink thirstily as he sips his. He raises an eyebrow and I blush, stopping.

"Sorry,"

"No it's cool, I've been doing that all day,"

"Nervous too?"

"Yeah..."

"Hey thanks for making this whole shit a lot less awkward dude, I owe you,"

"Honey you owe me nothing,"

"Well aren't you just so charming,"

"Anything for a babe," He says and I smirk. Wait... Wait a minute... Brain working... Something not right here...

"Oh my god!" I shout and jump back, landing on my ass on the floor.

"Whoa are you-"

"EW!" I shout and down my beer and running to the front door. Ain't it amazing how fast you sober up once you realise that you've been having very dirty sexual thought about you adoptive, let's make that clear adoptive father. I spark up quickly, shaking. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, eeeeeeeeew!

"Hey you ok? I didn't mean to freak you out or anything, actually I'm not sure what I did but anyways! How bout I show you your room? I let Mike and Tre decorate it so god knows whats happened," He says and I smile, letting him grab my bags and going upstairs with him. He stops after we pass a couple of doors and he headbutts the door.

"This is my room, I'm right next door to you so if you need me I'm here!" He says cheerfully and I grin at him, following him into a room with three purple walls scribbled with bright green paint. One wall is left blanc and I grin running up to the green paint as Billie puts down the bags, groaning.

"What the hell have they done now?" He mumbles and I giggle, reading something written to me.

'Dearest, darling, gorgeous Rose,
Hey dude! We hope you love it here, we'll love having you here!
You're sexy :D And we love you :D
Love Tre and Mike,' I giggle as Billie sighs, shaking his head. I burst into laughter as I read another saying 'Tre is sexy', 'No he's not'.

"Anyways, in-case you're wondering, I thought maybe with y'know one blanc wall we could decorate that, as a together thing? Just me and you but y'know if you don't wanna it's fine and-" I cut off his rambling by jumping on him, hugging him tightly on top of him. I look up at him smiling and I blush as I realise what I'm doing.

"I am so sorry!" I squirm and get off, rubbing the back of my neck. He gets up, looking at me like I have three heads and I blush brighter red. He tackles me, hugging me tightly like I was doing to him. I stare shocked a few seconds but hug him back. He leans on his hands, him on top of me with his lips so close. I swallow hard, looking into his eyes as he smiles softly, his eyes a soothing green.

"Don't ever feel like an embarrassment or stupid or afraid to hug me, you're mine," He says softly, his breath tickling my lips he's so close. He smiles at me and I smile nervously back. His eyes glance down at my body and I blush, feeling that rush of guilty pleasure. He looks back up quickly and gets off, helping me up too while smiling nervously. Aw he's just so fucking adorable! Rose stop it! Y'know what? Fuck you he's hot and I'd still give myself to him so shut the hell up!

"Hey Rose-"

"Billie Joe! Where's this promised hot babe!" I hear holy shit, Mike Dirnt shout and I look at Billie like a kid at Christmas. He grins at me, shaking his head slightly.

"Alright babe, you're looking like a little puppy you adorable little thing. Go say hi," He says and I hug him tightly, launching down stairs. Shit, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool are at the bottom of the stairs. Oh my god! I try to slow down as I reach the bottom. Crap going to fast, shit shit shit! I slam straight into Mike and I floor him, with me on top. I hear him and everyone else laughing as I lye dizzy on top of him. I shake my head and I feel my face redden as I lye on top of him.

"Nice to meet you too Rose!" He grins and I laugh nervously, getting up.

"I'm really sorry I just couldn't stop and-" He cuts me off by hugging me and laughing.

"Don't worry bout it babe! It was cute," He says and I blush, hugging him lightly back.

"Hey where's the love for Tre Cool?" Tre says behind Mike and I blush, giving him a wave as Mike lets go.

"Aw hell no, you just did not wave at me!" He says dramatically and pulls me in a hug. I smile, embarrassed and look over at Billie whose smiling softly at me. I mouth 'help' and he and Mike just laugh as Tre picks me up, swinging us round.