Now That I Have You

one

Today is the day Alex and Jack get married. They have had help from close friends and family to help set and organise everything, jack is in the kitchen of his and Alex's apartment. While Alex is with Rian and Cassadee.

Jack can't stop thinking, he's nervous. Fuck he's more than nervous, he feels as though everything is moving; at a fast paste and he can't keep up. Sure he wanted to marry his best friend, his lover, but something in the back of his mind is telling him; to slow down and take a breath.

But the thought was soon pushed to the back of his mind, when he hears some curse words coming from one of his friend. "What?" Jack asks as he looks over at the younger boy in front of him. "my White shirt is ripped" Zack replies showing jack the long tear in the shirt.

Jack sighs and shakes his head from side to side. "what else is going to go wrong?" Jack asks a little upset and frustrated. Just then that's when jack hears a tiny voice coming from the spear bedroom. "DADDY" Zack is soon making his way towards his son.

"please don't let anything else go wrong" jack says more to himself than anyone.

-------------------------------------------

Mean while Alex is sat in the living room of Rian and Cassadee’s place having a panic attach, he's not sure why. Sure he loves jack, fuck he loves jack more than anything. Jack is his would without Jack Alex wouldn't know what to do without him.

"Lex you need to calm down" Rian says trying to get the older boy to stay calm. Alex looks at his best friend, "I can't Ri what if he doesn’t show up what if jack doesn’t want get married yet?" Alex panic evident in his eyes. "Jack will be there he loves you" Rian says.

Four hours later Alex and jack are at their reception party, the wedding went really well; apart from the odd one or two screams from Zack’s son Aden. Jack and Alex are both dancing to a slow song; fingers intertwine as they sway back and forth. Jack has his head lent on the older boys shoulder eyes close, and a smile on his lip.

Jacks happy, happy he's with the one person he loves the most. Happy he has his boy for the rest of his life. Happy that he knows that one day there both going to start a family of their own one day. He just so happy and in his own thoughts he didn't even realise that Alex was talking to him.

"I love you jack" Alex says pressing his lips to the younger boys as the song comes to an end.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys so here's a squeal to I Think I wanna Marry You please comment and tell me what you think :)