Status: Active

I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

Three.

Lunch with the guys, to say the least was interesting. They were typical guys, picking food off of eachothers plates and just messing around, but Alx and I were having a blast. The Pierce The Veil boys were nice, super funny and way fun to be around.

When we got back to the venue Vic invited us to go backstage with them, and of course we didn't oblige. Backstage was amazing, nothing like we expected. In their dressing room they had couches, a pool table and a ping pong table.

"Oh my god!" Tony squealed as he ran to the game equipment and challenged someone to a game of ping pong.

"I'll play ya," I said knowing I was gonna probably fail at this challenge.

"Get over here then gurl," Tony said winking at me.

"Your going down," he let out with a smile before he served the ball as Vic, Alx , Mike and Jamie all sat on the couch wagering on who was gonna win.

After about 20 minutes of us battleing it out it cane down to one more point.

"This is so intense!" Vic squealed, as we all busted out laughing.

Right then Tony served the ball, I was still laughing hysterically, and right when I was realizing what was happening the tiny plastic ping pong ball went right past me.

"I won!" Tony shouted "Yes, I'm so amazing," he said dancing around the room.

"Vic! You made me lose butthole!" I said giggleing

Vic started to walk towards me and whispered in my ear.

"That because I wanted you all to myself," he said smiling in to it as he was done talking.

I nodded in agreement. As were were about to walk out of the door Mike stopped us.

"Where do you think you two are going," he said with a smirk.

"We'll see you guys later," Vic laughed.

"Dont be late for the show Victor!" Jamie let out as everyone was whistling and taunting us as we walked out.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Mike got out in between laughs.

"What don't you do," Vic said laughing.

Right as that left Vic's lips Mike stopped laughing and had a sarcastic look an his face.

"Ha ha ha," Mike mimicked

As soon as Vic and I got out of the venue we decided to just go walk around the town. We talked about everything our childhood, our families and just everything about ourselves.

"So," Vic began, "do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope," I muttered

"Well that's good," he sounded relieved

After walking for a little bit we deceived it was time to go back. Our hands brushed a few times and soon after that we were walking back, talking with our hands intertwined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good chapter?
Sorry I haven't updated in like a week
I've been busy with school but I hope you like it.
Comment and tell me what you guys want to see happen
In the story. Do you want a chapter just about Alx and Mike?
Well COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE pleaseeee!(:

I'll update when I get two comments!(: