Status: Active

I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

Seven.

After saying our goodbyes to the guys, we were on our way. After about 10 minutes of walking we finaly reached my car and we headed to my house. Our whole way back or most of it we were talking about the most random things. All the while our hands were intertwined the whole entire time.

"Are we almost there yet?" Vic finally said after about an hour and a half of driving.

"Almost," I said grinning.

"I cant believe you guys came all this way just to see all of our sexy faces," he grinned sarcastically.

"Are you kidding me, last time you guys came to California, we drove 8 hours to see your "sexy faces". He chuckled at that statement.

"Really you guys saw us before? I would of remembered you guys, especially you."

"We didnt get to meet you guys last time, we got there too late and you guys didnt have a meet and greet," I said frowning. "So its basically your fault," i murmmered laughing a bit.

"Well thank god you guys came early today," he said smiling before he picked up my hand which was still linked with his and kissed it.

After about 2 hours we finally reached my apartment.

"You tired," he said eyeing me.

"Yeah a little bit, but if im tired you must be exhausted.

"I am."

"Wanna go lay down then," I said motioning ti the bedroom.

"Well only if you come with me," He skope while winking at me.

God i love his voice it has a calmingness to it, but iso so damn sexy. Evertyime he talks i seriously just want to attack his mouth.

"Kay lets go,'' i said smiling.

After i got my new shorts and a tank top out of my drawer, Vic was already stripped down to just his boxers and was aready laying in my bed before i even got in the bathroom.

"Damn," i heard him say under his breath as i was walking out, which brought a smile to my face. While she was walking out of the bathroom, exposing her tattoo that went down a little of her leg and up her thigh, under her "Dollface" shorts she had just got earlier that night.

"Damn those shorts are so sexy on you, and whoever came up with the idea of those, is a fuckin' GENIOUS," he said emphazising on the genious.

"I know Tony did a pretty good job," i said winking .

Immediatly his smile fell from his face.

"I'm just kidding babycakes," I said as the smile overflowed onto his face again.

"These are amazing, you did a really good job on them."

"Thanks babe," He said winking at me.

Ahh hearing him calling me babe was undescribable. I could help but smile at the comment.

"I'm getting a little lonley over here," he said patting the empty part of the bed next to him.

"I'm coming," I said walking over to the bed, and laying down next to his practically naked body. As soon as he put his muscular arms around me and pulled me closer to his sbare but warm chest, i was in absolute heaven. Being in the arms of someone who you admire and completly adore so much, how could this honestly get any better?

We got to talking for a little while until he got to the question i knew would eventually come up but was completely dreading.

"So what happened in your last relationship?"

"Uh we didnt really workout," i said

"Oh how long were you guys together for?"

"Almost three years," i whispered. "But he was a compledte jerk and hes in jail now," I said trailing off in a lower voice.

"Why... Wait did he?" Vic began realizing what happened as i forced myself more into Vic's chest and nodded.

"What, how could he do that to you?"

"I dont really know it started off a really good realtionship for about 2 years and then he just started changing, and one night we were arguing and he was really drunk, and he just hit me over and over again, and thats why i havent really gotten close to any other guys."

"Well im glad you let me in baby," kissing me lightly on the lips."We should probably get to sleep Dani," Vic spoke followed by one more gentle kiss.

"Goodnight Goregeous."
"Night handsome." I said smiling up at him before kissing him once on the cheeck.

As i went to move, Vic lost his griip on my waist.

"No dont move," he said, " I like holding you," He said smiling.

"Okay go to sleep," I said playfully.

"Night baby."

"Night."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took super long ive been so busy with school and everything.
but please tell me what you think?

COMMENT PLEASE(:

Comments motivate me to update more often.

I'll update again when I have at least 3 comments(: