Sequel: Anti-Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

Part 2

The first night in Vegas, Twiggy just gambled to one slot machine to another. It just gave Marilyn and Ginger some quality time to spend together.

Ginger sat back down from getting sushi from the sushi line at the buffet. Marilyn sips on his coke soda while observing Ginger as he ate. Ginger looks up to see two different colored eyes staring at him.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Ginger pulled out a compact mirror from his pocket.

"No. Not at all..Lets just say you eat funny.." Giggled Marilyn.

"I do?" snorted Ginger.

"Yeah...Its also adorable.." Marilyn stopped and realized what he just said. 'Adorable'? Ginger is adorable?? He is Marilyn's drummer!! Not his boyfriend!!

"Adorable?" Ginger smirked.

"Um...Lets just go find Twiggy..." Marilyn stormed out the buffet with Ginger close behind him.

"That cant be too hard...Just check every bar in this casino.." Ginger Giggled.

----

They finally found Twiggy at a bar near the sports book. Twiggy was flirting with a drunk girl who didnt believe he was a guy.

"What about you look under my dress to see.." Twiggy winked.

"Haha..yeah right! I dont sleep with women!!" The girl laughed her ass off.

"Twiggy? Nevermind, you stay here while TRYING to get laid. Ginger and I are leaving to find action..See you later!" Marilyn walked out.

Ginger slowly realized while leaving the Excalibur , hotel and casino, that Marilyn tried to grab Ginger's hand. Something was strange about Marilyn.

----

"So, Hows Evan?" Ginger smiled.

"Not sure. I havent spoken to her in months!" Marilyn stared at Ginger.

"Oh..why is that?" Ginger looked scared.

"I told her I was in love with someone new..."

"Who? Whats her name?" Ginger grinned.

"His name is Ginger..." Marilyn looked with tears of joy in his eyes. He took Ginger's hand.

Ginger didnt accept it. In fact he ran away from Marilyn.

And Marilyn knows why..
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Marilyn...
Silly Twiggy...
Harsh Ginger..
More to come....