Sequel: Breathe
Status: Being Written ;)

Trouble for Me

Hey, Patrick, how do you know about Nicole?

Jonathan:
After the game the team headed back to my apartment. We turned on NHL on the Fly as soon as we got inside. We had just beaten Vancouver 4 games to 2. We won the series and couldn't wait to see who we got next. "Guys the round two match ups are in." Everyone ran towards the screen when Crow announced those words. The match ups popped up on the screen. We all saw the team and some people cheered, but not me. We got Pittsburgh, everyone was happy. I just thought about what happened with Nicole and Beau. I don't want anything to happen when we play them. I saw Nicole sitting at the kitchen island playing with her phone, she seemed upset at the match up. "Nicole you okay?" "I'm scared, what if something happens? I know you will watch out for me, but Pat won't do a thing for me anymore."

"We can ask coach to change our line, he can put Sharpie back on our line. He and I won't let a thing happen, I promise." "Don't promise me anything Jon." I could tell she was upset. Tears formed in her eyes. "What are you talking about? I want you to know that I won't let anything happen." "I believe, it's just Pat has already broken a promise that I thought he would keep and I don't wanna take any chances." "Look, I won't make any promises then, but I will protect you the best I can." She jumped up and hugged me. "That's all I can ask for." "Now let's go hang with the guys." "Hey Jon, have you seen Kane anywhere?" "Who knows, he is probably off drinking." "Haha nice one captain!"

Patrick:
I heard Jon and Nicole talking about how she is scared, well now is my chance to show them how I have changed. She will never expect the surprise I have planned. I needed the guys number so I could tell him the promise she had broken. I went out onto Jon's balcony I had an important message to deliver and no one could know about it.

(Sent message)
It's Patrick Kane, I have some news about Nicole.

I went back into the little gathering until my phone started ringing, it was just the guy I was waiting to hear from.
-"Hello?"
-"Hey, Patrick, what do you know about Nicole?"
-"You know how you wanted her to keep a little secret of something that happened at the University of Denver?"
-"Yeah?"
-"She told all the blackhawks players."
-"She did! Why would she?"
-"I don't know, I guess she wanted to make sure she would be protected."
-"If I see her I am gonna, ugh, I could get in trouble if that spreads around the NHL. I could get sent back to the minors!"
-"Trust me man I hear you, so maybe when we play you guys you could confront her. Or I could give you her number and you could text her about it cause she can't talk on the phone right now."
-"Yeah can I get her number please?"
-"Sure. No problem bro."

I was proud of what I had done. Jon is a changed man, and now, so am I. Maybe just not in the way he and Nicole wanted, but I changed. This should be a great playoff run this year.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I told you the secret would come back. Patrick sort of went to the dark side. Let me know what you think. Comment please & subscribe!!!