Sequel: Breathe
Status: Being Written ;)

Trouble for Me

I will do anything

Nicole:
The guys were all crowded around the television watching highlights from other games. My phone started buzzing on the counter.
One New Text
We need to talk. Now!

I knew the number and I didn't know how to reply. So I didn't, then my phone buzzed again, this time he was calling me. "Hello?" "We need to talk about this." I got off the chair and left the room so Jonathan wouldn't hear anything. "What? I didn't do anything." "Yeah, you told the blackhawks." "I told my coach and Jonathan. Who else did I evidently tell?" "Kane." "He found out, I wasn't going to tell him, but he over heard and I had to tell him." "Well, thanks to you if that spreads you know what will happen." "Please, I will do anything. Just don't hurt me or Jonathan or any of my team mates." "Fine.Then when we play you guys next round, you have to be a healthy scratch the whole series." "No!" "Then better have Tazer watch your back." "Fine I will do it." "By the way, if I were you I would want to blame Kane, he is the one he told me about you telling. Have a nice night Nicky!"

I hung up the phone and went straight towards Patrick, but Jon stopped me. "Nicole what's wrong?" "That son of a bitch over there, told Beau. He told him that he knows, you know, and coach knows." "Pat you told him?" "Hey Nicole said she wanted me to change. She never said change for the better. Plus he had a right to know. Her little mouth could have gotten him sent back to the minors." "You had no business telling him Pat. I could have told him myself, now I can't play against the penguins for the whole series! Are you happy?" "No, not yet."

"What else Pat, what else do you want to do that could make my life horrible?" "Nicole calm down, I am mad at him too, but don't feed into him." "Jon, just let her go, I wanna see how tough she really is. I wanna see if she can fight back when a guy is trying to hurt her. Like how Beau used to hit her and beat her!" Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I had so much anger built up inside. "What happened between me and him is none of your concern, I don't know why I even told you!" He came and grabbed one of my hands and kissed it. "Because you love me." Then eh gave me some sleazy grin, I could only think of one thing to do. "What the fuck! Why would you knee me in the face! you little bitch!"

He went to swing at me, but Brouwer grabbed his arm mid punch. "No one is gonna hit Nicole, anymore." then Troy punched Patrick in the face same place I kneed him before. "Pat just go. You need to go calm down and get ready for the game tomorrow." "Sure, we play Pittsburgh tomorrow, well some of us do. Sorry Nicole!" I went to hit him, but Jon and troy both grabbed me. "I am glad I can't play, because I would be going after Pat the whole time." The guys continued watching highlights and I went to bed, I needed to relax. I should have known that Patrick Kane was going to be trouble for me all along.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep commenting!!! thanks