Sequel: Breathe
Status: Being Written ;)

Trouble for Me

Now I am!

Nicole:
I explained to coach what happened and he to was upset that I couldn't play tonight, but he understood the situation. We played in Pittsburgh tonight so the hometown fans wouldn't be too upset that they wouldn't see me play. I had to watch from the loge with the owners and other guys I didn't know. I hated not being able to play, I hated watching, especially seeing Pat able to play. It was horrible. I took out my cell phone and looked through my contacts for someone I could text. I can't text Jon,ugh I don't even wanna see Kane's name. I can't text anyone. The game was boring, but we won. We led the series 1-0. I went to the locker room after the game.

"Nice game guys, we head back to Chicago tomorrow in the morning." The guys started getting undressed, I waited for Jon outside in the hallway. "Hey Nicole." "Don't even think you can talk to me Kane. I am still mad at you." "I know, but I wanna apologize, what I did was stupid. Can you forgive me?" "Let's see I can't play this whole series, Beau thinks I told everyone, and you scored the game winning goal tonight. Nope I don't think I can." "What does my goal have to do with this?" "I don't know, but it makes me hate you more."

"Nicole come on. Please forgive me?" "I don't know. I can't trust you." "Can we talk it over as I drive you back to the hotel?" "Fine, but I am allowed to still not like you even after you make your statement." "Fine." We drove in the car back to the hotel, I texted Jon and told him Kane brought me back. Pat had the key to Jon's room so he took me to it. He unlocked the door and we both went in. A guy was standing looking out the window. It looked like Jon, but something didn't seem right. "Jon?" "Hello Nicole." "Beau? What are you doing here?" I started to step backwards until I ran into Pat. "Pat? What's going on? What is he doing here?"

Jonathan:
I was in my room watching highlights of other playoff games. This is pretty much all I do during the playoffs. I kept looking at my phone, Nicole said she was close when I last texted her. I sent her another text.
Sent Text
Hey where are you? Everything okay?
Still no reply, I called some of the other guys and they hadn't heard from her either. Just then my phone buzzed. I read the text as quickly as possible.
One New Text
Check outside your door.
-Kaner

I opened the door to my hotel room and Nicole was lying there. I fell to my knees, I checked to make sure she was breathing, she was. "Jon? Is that you?" "Yeah Nicole it's me." I felt tears building in my eyes. She was holding her side, I moved her hand to make sure she wasn't bleeding. "I'm not bleeding, I think it's my rib. It kills really bad." "Don't worry I am gonna get you to a hospital." I heard a phone buzzing it wasn't mine. "Here, it's my phone." she handed me her phone.
One New Text
Remember when you asked me if I was happy? Now I am!
-Love Kaner
♠ ♠ ♠
So another chapter. Kane is just being more of a jerk. What do you think will happen to him?
If you guys wouldn't mind maybe checking out my other story, that would be great. Thanks! Remember to comment and subscribe!!