Sequel: Breathe
Status: Being Written ;)

Trouble for Me

Now I have to tell him

Nicole's view:
I rubbed the sleep form my eyes and looked around noticing I wasn't in my bed. Then I looked up and saw a sleeping Jonathan Toews, he looked so sweet and calm. I rested my head back on his chest and figured I would wait for him to get up. "Nicks? You up?" "Yea, I just didn't want to get up and wake you." "No that's okay I was up a while ago." "Oh." I wrapped my arms around him tighter. "I don't think I have ever been this tired in my life." "Then you obviously don't go out to night clubs with the black hawks often." "Obviously not. Wait! What time is it?" "I don't know like 9:30? Why so jumpy?" "Jon We have practice at 11:00!" "Oh shit you're right. We can't be late or else we don't play tomorrow." "Yeah and since I just got here yesterday I don't want to be late the next day.

We rushed to get dressed, Jon was wearing casual but dressy clothes. "Should I wear casual stuff too?" "Yeah, like casual, but dressy." "Is this okay?" "Yeah That's fine. I'm sure Kaner will be in sweats and some sunglasses because he will probably have a huge hangover." "Yeah, he got pretty drunk pretty fast last night." "He does that sometimes." "Ready to go?" "Yup."

We got to the rink and rushed in, most of the guys weren't even there yet. One guy was though, Kaner was sleeping on top of his hockey bag. "Kaner!" Jon went and shoved him off the bad."Dude really, you already probably know I have a hangover." "Dude where is everyone?" "I don't know, I got here after we left the club." "What! Why didn't you go home?" "I would've been late for practice, and I wanna play tomorrow." "Good point." "Toews! Johnson! Kane? What is he doing on the floor?" "Trying to sleep!" "Oh, why don't we leave him until practice starts?" "Sure coach." He and I went to his office, Jon stayed with Kaner. "So how was the night club last night? Obviously fun for Kaner." "It was fun, we left early though." "Why is that Nicole?" "Coach I told Jon about what happened with Beau." "Really? Why?" "He overheard us yesterday, but he won't tell any of the guys." "Well that's good. What about Kane?" "I didn't tell him." "Eventually you will have too. Kane and Toews talk about everything, it won't be long until Jon tells him." "I know, I told Jon I would tell him though-" "Tell me what?" Well now I have to tell him no matter what coach thinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but a filler. Comment and Subscribe