Beyond the Horizons

This is a story that I have been working on for three years. I'm on the verge of sending it to an editor, and would love some outside comments. Thank you!

Before Earth, there was Sakretic; a planet in our little solar system. Soon, Sakretic became Earth's spirit world as humans began to prosper, and inevitebly die. This story follows the lives of four individuals and how, in time, they all connect with each other.

Julie is the only one of her kind. She was created on Sakretic to be their Queen so they could have everlasting peace. As her reincarnated soul starts her life again, she must deal with the threat of war. On Earth, she is just a girl called Dawn. And for the first time ever, her worlds will collide.
Cameron is a pure bred Tian. Close friends to the Queen, she tries to hold all of their friends together. Born with the power to heal, she works as a doctor treating the wounded in the uprisings that foreshadow war. Will she find the strength to save all of the ones she loves? Or will it be too late?
April is the new girl at Poland Springs High School in Seattle. She is the first new girl in two years, and is the center of attention. However, she can't help but notice the girl sitting all alone at lunch with no friends. Little does she know that this girl will end up changing her life forever.
Jon is the second new student at Poland Springs High School.His eyes are immediately on Dawn; the loner at his new school. However, with a twist of fate, Jon ends up on Sakretic only to find his girl friends to be a Queen, a new position of power, and the horrible possibility of war.