Status: One Shot

Spread My Wings ; Make Me Fly

1/1

Desperately trying to pay attention to the teacher in front of me in my English Literature class. He was reading Romeo and Juliet in the worse monotonous voice ever. It was annoying and I swear it was putting everyone to sleep.

I was just about to hit the wall when a semi balled up piece of paper landed on my desk. I smiled to myself knowing exactly where...or who it came from. Before opening the balled paper I peered next to me to see a smirking Jessie.

Jessie Cormack

Jessie, I guess you could say, was one of the most popular boys at our school and football team quarterback. He was also my best friend since middle school. Right now we were "F.W.B.". If you don't know what that means that we're Friends With Benefits. I know that it sounds bad but its actually not. We don't have a problem with it at all.

I looked down and unballed the paper. I don't know why he insist on writing notes when he can just easily text me.

I'm gonna to do unspeakable things to you tonight...

I felt my face get hotter and hotter by the second and I knew for a fact that I was blushing. I tried to cover up that I was blushing by pushing some of my hair in my face but I knew he had already seen my reaction. I contemplated on what my comeback would be. And to be honest, I didn't have one.

It took me until the first bell to ring which meant that class was over which meant that the school day was over with. I was struggling the whole time trying to come up with something clever to say and I bet he was loving every second of it. By time I had what I wanted to say Jessie was already out the class. I sighed and got out of my seat.

Jessie

I watched as Liz's Sunkist face turn a deep red as she read the note I passed her. Her reaction was so innocent. I loved it. Oh Liz was anything but innocent but she still had that innocent mind and look to her. I also loved that. I had to admit it turned me on.

I smirked and held in a chuckle as I knew she was having a hard time writing back. After all this time she still didn't know what to say. It amused me. The bell had rung and that indicated that we should go. I got up and walked out of the class leaving Liz.

Elizabeth Terri

Also known as E.T. but only to me. She was my Elizabeth. She was the head cheerleader but got tired of it and demoted herself. She got less popular but she could give two shits. She was my sex buddy but we were in love with each other. The reason we weren't actually together is because we don't wanna go through with the motions.

"So you coming to the party tonight," My friend Cole asked. "Or are you and Liz gonna get it in?" It wasn't a secret that Liz and I had sex on a regular bases but weren't officially a couple.

"I don't know maybe," I looked down the hallway to Liz. "I might go to the party." I closed my locker and we headed outside.

I waited by my car for Liz. I was gonna take her home well since she sucked with cars. She finally came and we got in the car.

"I wish you would stop writing those kinds of notes to me." She mumbled

I deliberately smirked to myself. "I like writing notes to you, your reaction is funny." I glanced over to her.

"Not really." She mumbled again this time more quieter. I let out a small laugh.

Pulling up in front of Liz's house I turned off the car and turned towards her. "There's a party tonight."

"Yeah I know." She moved some strands of hair from her face.

"You're going with me."

"I don't really plan on going Jessie
" She whined. "I mean you can go if you want to."

Elizabeth

"I'll come by later." I sighed but I.was mentally smiling. Jessie just does not give up.

"Alright but don't be disappointed when I don't answer the door." I smirked as I got out his car. I watched as he drove away.

As usual my parents were not home, but I didn't complain. I liked the quietness of the house. It seemed rare. I slipped in a T-shirt and some plain shorts. I really hoped Jessie knew that I was not going to that party. I was tired of partying and all I wanted to do was chill this weekend. He could handle one party without me.

I sat on my bed with the TV on. I wasn't really watching it but I needed some kind of noise in the house. It was too quiet. So now I was really just going through a random magazine. That was until I heard tapping on my window. It kind of creeped me out but nonetheless I went to go see what it was.

Pulling back the curtains I seen Jessie standing there. I was almost scared to death.

"Jessie what the hell are you doing?" I asked while opening the window so he can come in.

"I told you I was coming by later." He said stepping in.

"And I told I wasn't going to the party." I climbed back into my bed.

"What are you gonna do, lay in your bed by yourself?" He took the magazine out of my hands.

"Uh yeah that's what I was planning on doing." I snatched it back.

"Alrighty then," He stood up from my bed. "I'll stay here with you."

I looked up from the page I was looking at to see Jessie unbutton his shirt. "What are you doing?" I leaned up against the headboard.

"I said that I'm staying here." He threw shirt in the hamper with the dirty clothes. After that he grabbed my ankles and pulled me down to the end of the bed where he was. When I was completely at the end of the bed Jessie wrapped my legs around his waist and he begin to come a little too close and I laid on my back. Now we were face with each other. I'm sure his stay here would be more than quiet.

Jessie

I kissed her soft lips gently. I wanted much more than to just have sex.

Tonight, I wanted to make love to Elizabeth Terri. I don't know why and I don't know why tonight of all nights. But it felt like the right time and its what I wanted.

"I want to do something. " I smiled down at her. The midday sun shone through the window and hit face in all the right angle.

"What is it?" She looked up as her fingers snaked their way into my hair.

"I want to make love to you." I say with confidence.

"...OK." I knew it caught her by surprise because that's all she can say. That's all she could say. I smirk and leaned to kiss her.

I was going to make love to Elizabeth and I was gonna make sure it was the best she's ever felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please

=]