I Went to Sleep Thinking About You, And I Woke Up Just the Same.

Chapter Four.

Novak's POV.
I'm sitting by myself on the couch, eating away at some of the candy Raven and I won today at the mall, just watching a movie. It's been a whole hour since she left, and my thoughts have been revolving around her since the moment she got here..and even now.

I feel the couch move, so I turn to my right, and see Dico sitting down next to me, watching the movie next to me.

"Hey, Deek. What's up?" I ask as I take a huge bite out of the Snickers bar currently in my hand.

"Nothing much! Just mad fuckin' bored.." Dico replies, jacking some of the Spree that's in the bag. We both just watch the movie for a bit, and then he breaks the silence. "Dude, do you like my cousin?" He asks. I just look at him, and try to speak, but nothing comes out. After putting some thought into what I should say to him, I give up.

"I'm not going to lie to you, so..yeah. I do I guess," I say to him. I flinch a little, thinking that he was going to punch me in the face, or something. I look over at him, and he's just looking at me.And then he just nods his head.

"..Novak, I'm going to be honest..I don't like it. But I can tell that she likes you, so I'll do what I can to live with it. Just don't fuck her over, like you do with the others.." He says as he gets up. "Or I'll fucking kill you." He adds, and leans over me to grab a Butterfingers out of the bag, and walks away.

"..Thanks, I guess," I mumble as I continue to eat away. I really haven't stopped thinking about that girl since the moment I saw her. I'm going to drive myself crazy.

"SO, YOU GONNA ASK RAVEN OUT?" I hear Dunn scream in my ear as he sits down on the couch next to me, making me jump a bit.

"Jesus fucking Christ, dude!" I say holding my chest, breathing heavily. "You scared the fucking shit out of me."

"Sorry. So are you?!" Dunn asks as he grabs some of the M&M's out of the bag that's resting in my lap.

"I-" As I'm about to answer his question, I hear the door open, and I see Bam come walking inside..and Raven walking in behind him.

"Fuckers, we're back. And we're throwing a party, tonight!" Bam says as he grabs candy out of my bag, and kisses the top of my head. "Hey, life partner!" He says to me laughing, and then smacks the back of my head.

"THE FUCK, BAM!?" I shout laughing, as I get up. I turn to see Raven, standing there and laughing. If it were anyone else, I'd tell them to fuck off, but...I can't even be mad. So I just smile at her, while rubbing the back of my head. I saw her look over at whoever was calling her, and saw that it was Dico. Choosing to keep my distance, I decided to take a seat on the couch, and continue to watch my movie.

Raven's POV
"RAAAAAAAAAAYVEN!" I hear a raspy voice call to me from the stair case. I smile up at my cousin as he comes running over to me. He pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, Raisin Bran!" I say into his shoulder. He looks at me, and then his smile goes away.

"Ray, have you been crying?" He asks as he holds my shoulders. "What's the-"

"Bran, I wasn't crying. What gave you that idea?" I ask laughing a bit.

"Your eyes look a little red..you sure?" He asks me. I continue smiling, and I nod at him.

"Yeah, I'm alright. We drove back with the window open, and my eyes got ridiculously watery. Brandon, don't worry about me!" I say to him. He just looks at me one more time, and walks away, lifting Ville up in his arms.

"HEY, RAY!" I hear someone scream behind me, and all of a sudden, I don't feel the ground that was once beneath my feet. I scream, and then I'm let down. I turn around to see Dunn was the culprit.

"You scared the shit out of me, Dunn!" I smack his shoulder, and he just pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and he lets me go.

"What are you doing back?" He asks.

"Bam and I both realized that I didn't want to go home yet. So he drove Ville and I all the way back here!" I say to him. He just laughs. "And now, he's throwing a party."

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm going to go talk to Bam and see what he wants us to do to make this party happen, I guess.." Dunn says as he begins to walk up the stairs. He turns to me, comes back down the three stairs he walked up, and whispers in my ear. "Novak's watching a movie in there.." He says pointing to the couches. I just look at him, and he grins, and turns on his heel to jog back up the stairs.

I nervously make my way over to where Novak is sitting, and I plop down right next to him. He continues to watch his movie, and grabs a bag of skittles out of our candy bag. He looks over at me, and grins.

"Hey there, sweet heart," He says as he plops one of the purple skittles into his mouth. I smile up at him.

"Hey, Novak," I say as I turn to the movie screen, and see that he's watching Nightmare Before Christmas. After a few minutes of just sitting with him, I feel something hit the side of my face..something small. I turn, and see a skittle laying next to me on the couch. I look over at Novak, and see him sorting out the skittles. "What are you doing?" I ask giggling. He just looks over at me.

"..I really only like the purple ones. They look the most like their actual fruit..and purple's my favorite color.." he says looking at the palm of his hand which is filled to the brim with Skittles.

"Hah, that's..different!" I say laughing a bit. He then puts his whole handful of skittles into his mouth, and just smiles, so now his mouth looks huge. I start laughing even louder. It takes him a while to swallow all of them, but he eventually does so.

"Different's good, right?" He asks, and I nod in response. "Good." After hearing him say that, he pulls me into a hug on the couch. "I didn't get to do this before," He says laughing, his chest vibrates against my ear, which causes a tingling sensation through my whole body. The two of us sit up when we hear someone crash onto the floor behind us. We both turn to see Rake on the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE SKITTLES DOING ON THE FLOOR?" Rake yells. "Oh, hey Raven. NOVAK, WHY ARE THERE FUCKING SKITTLES ON THE FLOOR?"

"BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT PURPLE ONES, YOU FUCK! And by the way..since Raven and myself won that little challenge thing, today..you do as we say for the next three days, so..clean this up for us please? Thanks sweetheart, you're the best," Novak says as he grabs my hand, and runs with me up the stairs.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Rake yells from down the stairs. I just laugh even more as Novak leads me up the stair case.

"Here, let's go into Bam's room!" Novak says as he pulls me into a random room. I look around, and see that there's just a ramp with a mattress in the center of it. I see Bam, Brandon and Ryan sitting on that mattress thinking up random thoughts for the party, tonight.

"..Oh, hey guys!" Dunn says.

"Novak here made Rake anrgy, which brings us here.."I say quietly.

"Is that why I heard him screaming bloody murder downstairs?" Bam asks, and Novak just nods. Dico smiles over at us and just sighs.

"I SHALL GO TAME THE BEAST..and tell him that we're in charge of getting all the booze for this party!" Brandon says as he charges out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Ray!" Bam calls me over, and I smile as I walk over to him. "You, Dunn and Novak are in charge of decorations, and whatnot. You're taking the fag wagon, aka Dunn's car to go shopping for all the shit."

"Okay, sounds good..let's move out," Novak says, as he takes my hand again and walks out with me. Dunn follows us out, as well.

"BAAAAAAAAM BAAAAAAAAM, WHAT ABOUT MEEE?" I hear someone say in a raspy and..strange voice. I turn towards the doorway, and see Raab standing there..with nothing on but underwear.

"..Raab, what are you-" I start to say something, and Raab looks to see that it's me.

"SHIT, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE!" He screams, and runs out of Bam's room. Novak just stares at the door way Raab walked out of, and just grins.

"Well, that was the funniest thing I've seen all fucking day.." Novak says as he continues walking out of the room.

"Alright. Raab is going to stay here and handle the music, and I'm going to get..people.." He says as he whips his phone out.

The three of us walk out to Dunn's car, and I quickly call Shot-Gun. I sprint to the passenger seat of Dunn's car and hop in. We head over to the Party City a few blocks down, blasting CKY the whole way there.

"Alright, what the fuck are we buying?" Novak asks. I just laugh, as Dunn parks the car.

"Well..I guess we can just get..all green shit. Tomorrow is St. Patty's day!" I say happily. The guys just look at me with smiles on their faces.

"That means..double the drinkin'!" Dunn says high-fiving Novak, and running into Party City. "Alright, we're heading towards the back where all this green shit is! We'll get streamers, we'll get green..hang up thingys..green silly string..green..spray..grren EVERYTHING," Dunn yells. We literally buy about five hundred dollars worth of green stuff for this party.

We begin to leave, and I see Novak sprint towards the back. Dunn jogs towards the back, and we see that he's looking at costumes.

"Dude, we've got to dress up!" Novak says with a grin. I just laugh. "We'll all be leprchans, or something!" He adds, sounding really excited.

"Why the hell are you so excited about this, Nudie Novak? You'd probably roam around the house naked! That's what you usually do at occasions like this, anyway!" Dunn says. Novak looks at the costumes, then back at Dunn, and then back up at the costumes.

"..We're getting costumes," Novak says nodding his head. We ended up buying a large amount of costumes for all of the guys, including one for me.

"This party is going to be absolutely ridiculous," Dunn says, laughing like crazy. The three of us get into the car, and begin driving back to Castle Bam. The moment we get inside, Bam bombards us with the happiest look on his face.

"What did you guys get?!" He asks. Novak and Dunn hold up the bags of green stuff that we got. "What's with all the green?"

"SAINT PATTY'S DAY TOMORROW!" I yell with a smile. Bam just looks at me..and then his eyes light up.

"DOUBLE THE DRINKING, YEEEEEAH!" Bam says as he pulls me into the house and hugs me. "This is going to be a fucking awesome night!" He says as he spins me around.

"Oh, boy!" I say laughing. "Bam-Bam, have you started drinking already?"

"...Maybe," He says smiling. He walks back towards this bar towards the back. "TO THE PIRATE BAR!"

"This is going to be a long night.." I say to myself laughing. I walk over to Bam and put a Leprachan top hat on him while he downs a beer that's in his hand.

"Alright, the party doesn't start for another.." Dunn looks at his watch, and looks back up, "Hour and a half! And Bam is already buzzed. Nice," He says. "I'm putting this damn costume on..or at least part of it." Dunn says grabbinga costume out of my hands.

I walk around the house, strewing the decorations across the walls. After an hour, I run up the stairs and grab the only costume on Bam's mattress, and change into it in the bathroom. After finally changing, I walk down the stairs, and see that there's about fifty people down there already.

Geez, this is going to be an interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, I'm sorry for taking so long to update! Hope y'all like it!