Status: co written story with Sab! updates may vary, due to our schedules, but please leave us comments and subscribe! :D

If Looks Could Kill, I'd Be Dead

"And when my eyes meet yours... Everything's perfect for once in my life."

Image


Theta

When Loren whispered into Camden’s ear, pushing aside his little brother’s hair, I almost melted. The Kerr brothers are coming to be my favourite people, besides Sascha, of course. The way that Loren looks after Camden is rather… attractive. Sure, he may be a little hard on Sascha, but that’s only because Sascha blatantly moons over Camden. I’m sure if Sascha restrained his intentions, Loren would be much kinder to him.

Even so, as Camden giggles softly and takes hold of Sascha’s pinky finger, Loren stares daggers into the back of Sascha’s retreating frame.

“Loren, Sascha really is a good guy…” I start. He sighs.

“I suppose…” he looks at me with his beautiful green-blue eyes. I can’t help but smile.

“Trust me.” I say, taking his hand. It just comes naturally; I don’t even really think about it. “I’ve been close with Sascha for a long time. Really, he just has a bit of a temper. But he’s a sweetheart, I promise!” Loren chuckles softly, contagious smile on his face.

“A’wright, a’wright. I believe yeh.” He then looks at our hands. I instantly blush and uncover his larger hand, removing my own from his. “No, leave yeh hand there.” He picks up my hand and laces our fingers together, our fingers filling up the other’s spaces perfectly. I’m sure my cheeks are a flaming red colour, but an embarrassed smile stays on my face. “Yeh hands are soft, love.”

“Oh?” I squeak out. He just called me ‘love’. I know the English use that term of endearment with their friends all the time, but still…

“Mhm.” He nods. I grin, a blush covering my cheeks. He looks at me and chuckles softly.

“Stop laughing at me!” I say, causing more heat to rise to my cheeks.

“Oh!” he scoffs. “Yeh jus’ adorable when yeh blush.” I look at him and laugh.

Oh-kay!” I say sarcastically. I’m not attractive. “If you say so.” I add.

Loren, still holding my hand, stretches out his long legs. I switch my position as well, so that I’m kneeling to one side, one leg over the other at the ankle and calf so that my dress doesn’t ride up my legs too far.

Loren scans the courtyard, a smile on his face. I also take a look around. I see that girl Tiffany hanging around her hipster friends. She’s wearing those damn nerd glasses. Doesn’t she know they’re only attractive on guys? Well, not even guys. I’m only thinking about Loren because he’d look good in anything. I see Loren and Tiffany talk sometimes between classes and I get a little irked. There are a few girls, I assume they’re freshman, openly staring at Loren. Either he doesn’t notice, or he doesn’t care because he doesn’t acknowledge them at all. They look at me, glaring.

Why am I becoming the object of everybody’s dirty looks and glares just because I’m friends with Loren?

It doesn’t matter. I don’t even care.

I just hope he doesn’t leave Sascha and I for “cooler” people. We’re kind of dorky and weird…

“You know…” Loren starts after a bit. “I know this is kind of sudden. And we don’t even know each other that well…” He looks a bit sheepish. “But my brother and I were going to go back to England to visit our grandparents over winter break. Perhaps you… and… Sascha,” he grimaces at the mention of Sascha. “would like to come with Camden and I to England?”

“What?!” my mouth drops open. “E-England…? I-I’ve always wanted to go to England!”

“Really?” he chuckles. “Well, good! So you’d like to go, yeah? I know it’s quite some time before winter break, but…” he smiles.

“Oh! I’d love to go there! Thank you for inviting me!” I throw my arms around him. He stumbles back onto his elbows, laughing.

“You’re welcome!” he says, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He holds us up with the other hand.

I don’t want to get up, but after a bit, I start to realize what we’re doing. I’m practically lying on top of him… in the middle of the school’s courtyard.

“S-sorry.” I mumble, removing myself from him and taking my seat beside him. I feel like a slut, throwing myself at him like that. I mentally kick myself. Gah.

“S’okay.” He says, a grin on his face.

I look at him, at his smiling green-blue eyes. In this light, they look more green than blue. It seems in the bright light, they look green, and in the shady, darker light, they look almost blue. I smile at him, happy that he gave me this amazing opportunity. I can’t wait for winter break, now!

As the bell rings for us to go to our next class, I can’t shake the feeling I get when I hug him. It’s so… different. I guess I’ve always been a pretty affectionate person, but it’s just not the same. Like, when I hug Sascha, it’s not the same as when I hug Loren.

Sascha, well, he’s my best friend. That’s just it, that’s all there is to it. But Loren… even though I’ve only known him for a short amount of time, we just click. I don’t really know how to explain it.

Like, in our art classes. We talk about everything, anything. I’ve gotten to know him and he’s gotten to know me. I feel like I can tell him anything without him judging me, or thinking I’m crazy. He just understands. He understands me. The only other person who understands me like that is Sascha. Now that Loren’s in my life… I can’t stop smiling; being happy.

As we walk to our next class together, I feel… elated. Everything’s perfect for once, in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
check out some awesome music! this guy is amazing. Vincenzo Velasco.

so, sorry about the wait, dear readers. i was sick yesterday with a 103 degree fever. DX i'm a little better today, so that's good, i suppose. but i stayed home from school today. also, i have TWO AP EXAMS thursday and friday... FML. :C so, yeah.

thank you for reading! comment & subscribe! ^.^

I can't wait for Sab's next chapter. <3