Status: co written story with Sab! updates may vary, due to our schedules, but please leave us comments and subscribe! :D

If Looks Could Kill, I'd Be Dead

"Underdog, Just Look At The Mess You Made."

Image


Sascha

“So for the next period, I want you, in your couples, to do a small research project on one of the subjects given to you.” Our teacher explained. I was barely listening, thinking over the wonderful evening I’d had the night before.

Camden and I had actually been talking! It was one of the best evenings so far in my life. Just to get to know him better and Theta and Loren were getting quite cozy as well. Oh It was magnificent!

“-will be, Keri and Coal. Sascha and Camden...” I smirked and turned around to look over at Camden who was sitting alone at his usual spot, nibbling on the worn old hoodie.

I grinned and stood up, walking over to him, grabbing my laptop with me so we could research our subject, which was science fiction. Not my favourite movie genre, but it would have to do. I was more one for romance with a slight twist.

Camden looked at my macbook pro as I opened it to start getting our information down so we could make a nice power point which already had to be done by tomorrow.

“Do y-you like science fiction movies?” I heard the shy, quiet voice beside me ask.

I looked over at him and smiled brightly, loving the sound of his voice, “Not really. I’m more into romance movies or even horror movies, because I can cuddle with people.”

Camden nodded his head and then turned back to the laptop, his eyes scanning over the Safari menu.

The rest of the period we searched for information, deciding to go with other sources as well as Wikipedia, since we had to have at least 3 different sites we got our information from. By the time the bell rang we barely got half of it done.

“I think we need to finish it at your house tonight.” I told Camden.

His eyes grew wide, “Why my house?”

“Because Loren would skin me alive if you come over to my house alone.”

Camden’s face paled and he nodded, biting down on his sweater, “See you after school?” I chuckled at how adorable he was being, his face going from snowy white to a bright red in a matter of seconds.

“Yeah I’ll be waiting up by the big doors.” In my head I was cheering and squealing like a cheerleader, because I was going over to Camden’s house! Oh I couldn’t wait to finish this project!

After an agonizingly long rest of school, I waited patiently for Camden. Theta had already been informed that she would be driving my car home tonight and that I’d catch a ride with Loren and Camden. Of course she had to make a huge deal about this and wink overdramatically, before skipping off to find my car.

“What’s up wanker.” Loren smiled as he walked up to me, Camden right behind him, clutching onto his hand for dear life.

“Not much asshole.” I chuckled and smiled as well.

I guess us insulting one another will be the norm. Like in a joking sort of way you understand?

We drove silently to the Kerr home, Camden in the back seat, Loren driving and me sitting on the passenger side just looking outside as we passed home after home. We got to their home and I got out, pulling my messenger bag onto my shoulder.

“Okay, first off, you two can only work in the kitchen or in the living room. No going up to Camden’s room alone.” Loren explained.

I could see Camden blushing madly. I nodded though, not wanting to get castrated by Loren who still seemed to be way too overprotective of Camden. It was like he was treating his brother like a girl really!

“Cool, then let’s get started on this power point!” I stated and grinned, “Where is the kitchen?” I asked dumbly, causing the adorable giggle out of Camden once again. Oh how that sound made my heart stop beating for a second. Just hearing it made me feel so accomplished.

“Over ‘ere.” Camden walked down into a bright kitchen with light brown cabinets and glass counters. It looked just like out of an IKEA catalogue.

I put my laptop down, while Camden busied himself with getting us something to drink. I saw him stand on his tippy toes trying to reach for some juice. Seeing him stretch up like that and him sticking his ass out in such a way was one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen.

His small fingers managed to reach the juice, but in an attempt to grab it, his fingers slipped and the juice fell down onto the floor, splattering over the tiles. A loud bang noise was heard and Camden was now standing in the middle of a grape juice river.

I gasped and walked over to the small boy, his eyes wide, his mouth gaping open. He just started at the purple juice all around him, the floor awfully sticky where he stood. I grabbed Camden by the hips, my hands holding onto the wonderfully shaped bones there and I lifted him onto the counter so He wouldn’t stand in the puddle anymore.

Loren came rushing into the kitchen, gasping at the sight of the juice lake in the middle of it.

“Camden, not again!” he whined and looked over at his little brother who had tears in his eyes. He looked down, ashamed, and started muttering something incoherent.

“Uhm... Loren... do you have a mop?” I asked the older brother.

He showed me where, before going back to comforting his little brother who seemed to be taking this harder than he should. Everyone spills something every once and a while. I have dropped so many glasses filled with drinks I’ve stopped counting.

I started to clean things up, but the kitchen was empty now. Loren probably took Camden to change into some clean clothes since the other ones were soiled with grape juice.

Once I was done cleaning the floor and it was less sticky, Camden came back down wearing some green pyjama pants and a large shirt, which I swear to god I’ve seen Loren wear once to school.

“I’m sorry... I hope you’re okay...” Camden muttered and didn’t dare look me in the eyes.

“It’s okay Camden. I drop things all the time.” I explained, So Just let us work on the project together.” I smiled.

Camden nodded as well and the two of us sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen and both of us began to work hard on it. We needed to get it done. After about two hours of hard work we were finally done the project. I was quite the perfectionist when it came to these things which is why I usually worked extra hard on projects.

“Would you like to stay for dinner?” Camden whispered not looking me in the eyes.

I smiled and shrugged, “Sure why not. No one is home at my place anyways.”

In that moment the front door opened, “Loren, Camden I’m home!” I heard a female voice shriek.

Camden flinched at the loud tone. I heard the sound of high heels as their mother, I’m guessing, walked into the kitchen. She was young looking, only in her mid 30’s. Her hair was a light shade of brown, much like Loren’s and her eyes were a green-blue like his as well. She was small and slim, her body shape resembling that of Camden.

“Oh well who is this Camden?” she smiled in my direction.

“This is Sascha...” He whispered.

“What was that? I couldn’t hear you. Speak up!” she sounded slightly annoyed, “You know what? Never mind. I had a long day at work. You’re father is coming home tonight as well and you did nothing to clean up the house, so now I need to do it all. Why is the floor so damn sticky? Did you seriously drop something again?” She sighed, “Camden, how often do I need to tell you, if you can’t reach ask your brother?”

Camden shrunk back and shrugged, looking at his hands.

Mrs Kerr seemed awfully stressed out. She was running around, even though she’d just come back and started setting things into place.

“Will you be staying for dinner...?” she trailed off, not having heard Camden introduce us before.

“Sascha.” I stated and smiled, “And if it isn’t any trouble I would love to.”

She smiled as well and nodded, “Okay. I’ll cook for 5 then tonight.” She nodded, “Camden, go show him to your room. I need the entire kitchen. And tell Loren I need to speak to him about something.”

Camden nodded and took my hand, rushing out of the kitchen and up the stairs. The floors were a nice light color. I loved everything about this house. It was small, but comfortable and just homey. It was something I could really get used to.

“This is my ‘rents room. There is tha bathroom and over there is my room and Loren’s beside it.” Camden explained and pointed at two doors, one painted bright red, the other one a nice soft green color.

Camden knocked on the red door and I could hear Loren from behind it, telling us we could come in.

“Mum wants you downstairs. She’s awfully stressed though.”

Loren groaned, sitting in front of a computer, talking to a girl over skype. Her hair was bright blonde and I could tell she was really good looking just over the small chat screen. She was smiling bright, but pouted when she heard, that Loren had to leave.

“I’ll be right back.” He said to the screen and walked down the stairs. I could hear his steps as he ran down.

Hey Camden!” The girl exclaimed excitedly.

Camden blushed and walked over to the screen waving at the girl, “Hey Lyn.” He whispered.

Have you gotten taller?” She asked, “You seem taller over this video chat.”

Camden giggled slightly and blushed. I loved that red tint to his cheeks. It just made him all the cuter. He shook his head denying her claims, “I’m still only 5’0...” Camden pouted, “Loren said I’d still grow though.”

Well damn right he is! You’re way too short to be 16! You look more like a 13 year old munchkin!” she giggled.

In that moment Loren came back a clearly annoyed look on his face grumbling something about his mom being on her period. I chuckled at that and ignored the annoyed glare he sent my way. Sometimes parents just pissed someone off so I could ignore his looks.

You’re back!” the girl, Lyn, exclaimed happily, a little too happy if you asked me.

Camden and I decided to leave the two and go to his room. The walls were coloured light green and seemed to open up a bit. He had a small balcony and a large window/door to go out to it. A few pictures and posters were on his wall. He also had a small bed filled with stuffed animals.

I smiled and sat down on his bed, while Camden took a seat on his chair.

“Do you want to play some X-Box?” he asked me shyly.

I agreed to it and we began to just play around and laugh together at what we were doing.

Later on, after another hour or so, the doorbell rang. Camden sat up straight and for the first time, a real big smile adorned his face.

I couldn’t look away it was so wonderful. He jumped up, off the bed, throwing the controller down and raced out of the room. I stood up slowly, and slightly confused and made my way out of the room. Loren coming out of his room as well.

“Dad was on a three week business trip. You could say that Camden is a little daddy’s boy.” Loren explained, probably seeing my confused face.

Loren and I walked down the stairs only to see a big burly man, with quite a bit of muscle twist the small boy around happily. Camden giggled and hugged his father back as well.

Mr. Kerr dropped Camden softly onto the floor before grinning and making Loren give him a hug as well, though not as hard and he didn’t spin him around.

“You’ve changed and I’ve only been gone for 3 weeks. Thankfully the next business trip won’t be for another few weeks so I can spend some time with my two favourite boys.” To my surprise their father didn’t have a British accent. He has a normal American, even slightly southern, dialect.

“And who is this?” Mr. Kerr asked me and eyed me up and down.

“I’m Sascha Lewis, a friend of Camden’s and Loren’s.” I introduced myself and shook his hand firmly, since I knew fathers liked that and I certainly wanted to get on his good side.

Camden blushed and hugged his father close again, burying his face in his father stomach, since this guy was even taller than Loren, had more defined muscle as well. Now I knew where Loren got his good looks and size from.

Their father was tall and had the same facial features as Loren, strong cheek bones, same smirk, and same type of body. The only part that truly resembled Camden was the dark hair and the bright blue eyes.

“Dinner is ready!” I heard Mrs Kerr exclaimed from the kitchen. Loren grinned and ran over to the dining room, all of us following behind him.

Dinner was fantastic. Mr. Kerr was funny and cheerful and he seemed to bring Camden out of his shell. I’ve never seen Camden smile so much and be so happy. It was an amazing sight to see and I knew that I could get used to Mr. Kerr.

He asked me a few questions as well, about my home life, he even said if I ever felt too lonely that I was welcome over at any time. He inquired about my acting as well and promised to come to every school production to see me.

Mrs Kerr was quieter the entire time, but seemed to be happier as well with her husband home. I guess these were their family moments and I felt slightly bad for being here.

“Thank you for dinner, but I really must get home now and finish some other homework.” I stated later.

“I’ll drive you home since Theta took your car.” Loren said and got up as well.

“I hope to see you around Sascha.” Mr. Kerr smiled and shook my hand once again.

Camden blushed and waved shyly, their mother not doing anything to say goodbye to me.

Once in the car, Loren took off in the direction to my home.

“Your father seems really nice.” I stated and grinned.

“He is a very nice man. Camden loves him to bits. You hear how I’ve got a stronger accent than Camden? That’s because he always hung out with dad more and so he got some of the American slang as well.”

I smiled and nodded, “It’s true... I’m glad you have such a sweet and accepting father.”

I told Loren where to go and he dropped me off, “You see that house over there? That’s where Theta lives.” I explained.

Loren nodded and smiled, “Cool. Now get your ass out of my car.”

I chuckled and punched him lightly in the shoulder, “Fine douche-bag.” I laughed and ran inside, since it has just started pouring down rain.

I think I can say that tonight was a success.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is late. I had a really busy week. It was my birthday, had soccer games and practices and I had to go to this volunteer thing which lasted from 2 pm to 2 am and what me and my friends did was the 'main attraction' so we had to be there the entire time! -.-
Now I also got sick so yeah... that;s why this is so shitty...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D