Status: co written story with Sab! updates may vary, due to our schedules, but please leave us comments and subscribe! :D

If Looks Could Kill, I'd Be Dead

"We're Gonna Give It A Jumpstart."

Image


Sascha

During lunch, Theta, Loren and I were just sitting in the back again, just talking about the upcoming party that my friend was hosting. I was getting quite excited to see another side of Loren, since we didn’t know him all that well and I needed to check up on him, to see if he was worth Theta’s time.

Yeah he needed to go through the inspection first. I didn’t want some asshole to just walk into my best friends life and ruin her in any sort of way.

“Did you use to party a lot back in good old England?” I asked curiously.

“The normal amount. Here and there a good party.” Loren smirked and shrugged.

God, his smirk was mesmerizing. He really was amazing, but I just found him good looking. I didn’t want anything to do with him in a dating sort of way. Liar.

I leaned back on the wall, taking a bite out of the amazing tuna sandwich I had bought. I loved tuna. Seafood and fish was the best food I could ever eat. If I could, I would live off of sushi and shrimp, but my family loved meat, so we didn’t get all that much seafood.

“God, that smells horrible.” Loren groaned and pointed at my tuna sandwich.

I gasped, and turned to Theta, “He doesn’t like fish! Why am I surrounded by haters?"

“Fish is so weird and ih smells bad. I had a summer job once working in the fish section of a grocery store and it was the mos' disgusting thing I’ve ever done in meh life.” Loren explained, “After a while, you stop loiking fish, because you ’ave seen so many dead fish.”

I laughed and shrugged, “I still love it. Best food I could ever wish to eat.”

The bell rang once again, making me groan. I had theatre arts now, something I loved, but not when half the class was filed with Freshman and Sophomores and we as the seniors had to show them the ropes of how theatre worked at this school.

I was one of the best actors and have been in all school productions since I started here Freshman year. Let’s just say I could be slightly cocky when it came to these types of things and having the little ones around the entire time and possibly mess up everything, due to inexperience, was something I detested.

This class was an optional course for all theatre geeks. It was less for the techie’s and more for us actors to get some extra practice hours for the actual school play in during the week. Let’s just say the closer we usually got to premier day, the more hectic it got and one week before the play was supposed to go on we were relieved of all courses.

Another reason why I loved being the best actor in school.

We all got together and sat in the auditorium in the front row seats, just looking at the stage. Over the summer they had painted the back all black and exchanged some of the lights, for easier access to the tech crew. Those kids were completely under appreciated.

I sat down in the front beside some people who I knew from the years before.

Keri My co-star from the year before smiled in my direction and patted me on the shoulder. She was a sweet girl and just an all around nice person. Never have I heard her say something bad about anyone or even said a cuss word.

“Hey sweetie.” She smiled, “I’m so excited about the new kids. Some of them are so cute. I feel so old now around them.”

“You know we are old... But hey next year we will go to University and those kids will be the ones who feel old.”

We looked over to the group of freshman and sophomores who were all sitting together, chatting amongst one another, just talking and being loud. Some looked amazed at how big the auditorium was, but I guess our school was known for their amazing theatre productions, so we had enough people come and watch the shows.

My eyes roamed the faces, trying to find someone familiar, but most of the seniors and juniors sat around me, so I was set with my drama friends, but just as my eyes passed over someone, I felt my breath hitch in the back of my throat as I double checked to see if I was imagining things or not.

There, sitting a bit off from the other younger kids was someone I thought I wouldn’t see for another day. I couldn’t help but smirk when I saw the small boy sit there, his long sleeve once again in his mouth, biting on the sleeve nervously.

He shifted in his seat and looked around, his eyes darting all over the room, as though he was uncomfortable.

“Hey I’ll be right back.” I told Keri, before standing up and walking over to the shy kid.

I sat down in front of him, so I could still give him some space and have the back of the chair between us, in case he thought I was too close to him.

“Hey Camden.” I smiled and looked up at him.

Camden flinched when he heard my voice, squeezing his wonderful sea blue eyes shut, before relaxing and looking down at me. He just stared at me, not saying anything, barely even acknowledging the fact that I was there.

I could see fright in his eyes, something completely new to me, because I’ve never met someone like him. He was so... odd, but in a good way.

“You don’t talk much I guess.” I stated and gave him my best charming smile, the one girls and guys went crazy for.

I could see his cheeks turning red, even though they seemed perfectly hidden behind the sleeve he still had in his mouth. It just made him seem all the more innocent. The blush also fit him perfectly. He was just so cute!

His leg was bouncing up and down, a sign that he was nervous, so I backed off slightly, not looking him in the eyes, since some people didn’t like that and I did not want to get on his bad side. One, he was too adorable and I just wanted to hold him. Two, Loren would skin me alive and feed my testicles to sharks.

That glare the older guy had given me this morning was one of pure distaste. I was merely checking his brother out. The kid swayed his hips like a belly dancer when he walked and his almost hair-less legs were so skinny when compared to the baggy shorts he was wearing.

“Well I’m Sascha. I’m friends with your brother and I hope I can get to know you better as well.” I smiled again, using up a lot of my patience with him, but I was guessing that somehow force wouldn’t work with this kid. For some reason which I couldn’t explain yet, I wanted this kid to like me and wanted him to trust me.

He was good looking, so I guess it was just because of that. His hair was a wonderful black that looked almost fake.

“Do you dye your hair?” I asked him curiously.

Camden looked down, the same blush getting worse with my words, but He shook his head. It was only a small inclination of his head, but I caught it anyways. This small acknowledgment made me grin.

“I like it. It’s a really nice color. I wish my hair was more like yours.” I gushed and saw one strand out of place atop the perfect bunch of hairs. Without thinking, I reached over and moved the strand back into place, but when I was done with the small job, I saw that he had stopped biting nervously on the sleeve, but instead stared at me in horror.

His breath hitched in the back of his throat as he stared at me, eyes wide and shocked. I could see him thinking hard and then he just stood up and basically ran from the room, his small feet taking him out of the room as fast as they could take him.

Before he ran out, I did see the slight glimmer of silver in his mouth from braces and this even more frightened look washing over him.

I bit the inside of my cheek and cursed myself out, because I just ruined everything... and I could say goodbye to my balls, but even though I was going to get skinned alive, I still managed a smile, because having him in my class meant more time for him to spend with me. We could partner up and Mrs Wolf, the teacher for this class, loved me and would pair me with him if I asked her.

I grinned, knowing this was the perfect chance for me to spend time with the small 16 year old.

If I don’t die in the next hour or so that is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! So This is another update xD haahaa

Hope you liked it :3

Comment and Subscribe