Status: finished

What Happens in Arizona

Cinque

Chapter 5 – Le Party

Ella’s Point Of View

Kennedy and I have communicating well lately, no more shouting and fighting. But a tension would build up between us when Izzy becomes the subject, Jared planned on throwing a party before his wedding. And as a gift, I agreed on helping him out with it. I convinced Amy to come along too, it’s gonna be held at Mr. Johnson’s rest house at the beach-side in Phoenix. Amy took charge since her Dad couldn’t come, there were beers, food, chips, everything that’s needed for a party. Jared also invited some bands, The Summer Set, A Rocket to the Moon, Panic! At the Disco and more people. I got stoked when I heard the GoBros were coming though, I’ve always fancied John Gomez.

Amy got caught up covering the house with Party Poopers and balloons and some other decorations, while I fixed the food. Jared was nowhere to be found and John was chilling outside, checking out some slutty girls.

“Hey baby,” Kennedy said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

“Kenny! Eh, you scared me.” I replied, I shook my head and turned to face him.

“Not happy to see me?” he whined.

“No, actually I am happy to see y—, what the hell is that smell?!” I exclaimed, pushing him off of me.

“I might have had a drink or two…” he replied silly.

“You’re drunk already?! And the party hasn’t even started yet! Oh god,” I said, my voice rising into a higher pitch.

I dragged him upstairs at bathroom to wash off the stench of alcohol from his mouth; he was stumbling at the steps of the stairs. I was sure he was definitely drunk.

“Ow, my feet hurts already.” He whined again.

“Kennedy could you just shut it for a while, I’m trying to wash of the alcohol stench all over you.” I sighed.

“Oh, why didn’t you say so…” he replied, and started to take his shirt off.

“What. Wait. What are you doing?” I asked, befuddled.

“You said you were gonna w—,” not being able to finish his sentence, he puked at me. Yes, Kennedy Brock just hurled all over my shirt. Now, I smelled like shit.

-----------------------------------------------------

With all the sweat and puke all over me, I wouldn’t last the day. So I took a bath, Kenny was seated at the bed waiting for me to finish. He was sobering up from his immaturity, while I work myself up in getting the shitty smell off of my skin and my shirt. When I got out of the shower, Kennedy was nowhere to be found. He probably went down to go see his boys; I turned around and found myself tackled down into the springy bed, Kennedy was straddling on top of me.

“Hey Baby,” he exclaimed, trying to catch his breath.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“We haven’t done this for sometime now, you know.” He replied.

“What exactly is it that we haven’t done in wh—,” without any pre-caution, his lips landed on mine. I can feel his hands traveling around my body, his tongue slowly gaining passage into my mouth. I was definite that Kennedy and I were having a make-out session, a heavy one perhaps. He started unbuttoning his plaid polo while I wrapped my hands around his neck; he carried on to taking off the robe I was wearing. The heat and lust was definitely rising, and his was definitely rising too. Oh great! I just gave Kennedy Brock a rock-hard boner. His hands traveled down to my shorts, slowly pulling them down. The pressure went up and I can hear Kennedy slightly moaning, a fire started to ignite inside me. Kennedy started thrusting slowly, when…

“Ella! Kennedy! Are you guys here?” John called out.

I broke the heavy make-out and pulled my shorts back-up, on the other hand, Kennedy was fumbling with his clothes too. We exchanged awkward glances and a small amount giggles and headed out to see John.

Yep, John just ruined their almost make-up sex.

“What is it John?” I popped my head out of the door frame.

“Amy needs a hand.” He replied.

“Why didn’t you help her?” I asked.

“I’m busy.” He replied again, sounding indifferent.

“Ugh, great. Alright, I’ll be down in a sec.” I said.

John moved towards the stairs and started making his way down.

“Oh and Ella!” he called out again.

“What?” I replied.

“That was a pretty heavy make-out session you got there, sorry I ruined it.” He replied indifferently, giving Kennedy a wink and carried on to heading downstairs.

“Oh god!” I exclaimed, heading back inside the room and burying my face on my palms, settling on the side of the bed.

“That was completely awkward…” Kennedy added.

“That doesn’t make me feel any better, just so you know.” I sighed.

He sat down on the side right next to me and stared at me with those sparkling brown eyes that could almost see right through me.

“Sorry.” He pleaded, wrapping his arms around my shoulder and pulling me into a hug.

“For what?” I replied.

“For getting drunk, troubling you, and puking on your favorite shirt. I’ll wash for you, don’t worry.” He said.

“Oh, no that’s fine.” I replied.

We just sat there for about half an hour, cherishing every second of it, contented and happy about what had just happened. Even though John ruined most of it, I pulled off from his hug and stood up.

“I better go help Amy,” I sighed, smiling.

He followed my lead and stood up too, he grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a kiss.

“I’ll see you later on tonight? Same room?” he said, pulling into a playful smile.

“We’ll see about that.” I replied with a playful grin.

I headed downstairs to help Amy; she was still fumbling with the decorations. And I still couldn’t get over what had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELP OH GOD
Just so you guys know, I had such a hard time writing the Kissing and smooching part, oh god I swear! I was like, screaming and wailing. IDEK but yeah okay, I hope you like this part! :---) Uh I made with extra loveeee x0x0x0