Status: finished

What Happens in Arizona

Sei

Chapter 6 – The Actual Party

Amy’s Point of View

The party started an hour earlier since Jared’s guests arrived a little earlier, oh there’s Eric Halvorsen and Nick Santino. Glad to see them finally in person, I felt a little out-of-place since everyone knew everyone except me. Here I am, sitting in a couch with random people, all wasted and drunk. I saw Jared make his way towards me and waved at him.

“Hey Ames, how you holding up?” he asked.

“The party’s actually good! I’m gonna try beer-pong a little later though.” I replied with a small laugh.

I could see John Gomez and Stephen Gomez come in from the front door, Stephen’s with Jess Bowen and John Gomez is with…

“Oh god no, is that Izzy?!” I exclaimed. Jared’s head shot up and turned his head to where I was looking.

“Yes, I think so. Looks like her,” he replied. “Oh wait Ames, my fiancée is calling. Better take this.” He added and made his way to the kitchen.

Ella popped up from behind me, trying to catch her breath.

“Come with me,” she exclaimed, dragging me all the way upstairs.

“Oh god why is Izzy he—,” I replied, but she cut me off with a “Shh!”

“She’s with John Gomez now, I’m more worried about Kennedy…” she answered back worryingly.

“Just calm down Ella, stick with him all throughout the night. Don’t lose vision on him; make sure he doesn’t talk to Izzy tonight.” I advised.

“Hah, okay I will. Thank you Ames, love you.” She replied, and headed down to keep an eye on her boyfriend.

I turned towards the balcony to get some fresh air; I’ve been surrounded with drunken people filled with the stench of alcohol. I stepped into the balcony and settled myself down at the small swing embedded there.

“Oh, I guess I have company at the balcony tonight.” A familiar voice came from inside the house; I turned around and saw John Cornelius O’Callaghan V leaning at the door frame.

“Hey John!” I greeted with a smile.

“You look dashing tonight Amy,” he complimented.

“Oh don’t I look dashing all the time John?” I replied.
“You have a way with words Johnson,” he answered, bending down to my level so we’d be face to face.

“Well, of course.” I whispered in a lustful voice.

There was a short silence after that; he just stared at me, perhaps waiting for something to happen. I sighed and broke the silence between the two of us.

“Oh look! There’s Nick Santino, I’ve always had a crush on him.” I exclaimed.

“Really? Nick?” he replied.

“Yep, Nicholas Bernard Santino.” I added.

“Wow.” He replied

“Wow?” I asked, baffled.

“Well, I didn’t really expect that you would go for Nick. I was expecting John Gomez though,” he answered.

“What made you say that?” I asked again.

“Well, actually nothing. I just thought you’d like him or something.” He replied.

“Actually, I like you much more,” I mumbled, faint enough that he didn’t even hear it clearly.

“What?” he asked, turning around to face me.

“Nothing, I said I like Nick much more.” I replied.

He gave me one of his famous smirks and asked me whether I’d like a beer or not, I simply nodded and he went down to get us some. A few minutes passed and he came back with a case of beer.

“That’s a whole lot of beer John,” I exclaimed.

“Too scared to get drunk Ames?” he replied.

“No, it’s either because we’re both gonna get drunk and do something we’d regret or you would get extremely drunk and you’d jump off of this balcony right here,” I said, trying to catch my breath.

“I wouldn’t worry about me jumping off of this balcony, I wouldn’t do that. I’d worry about what we might do when we both get drunk.” He replied with a mischievous smirk, cornering me on the side of the balcony with his two long arms.

“Ahah! You’re funny O’Callaghan, I like you better when you’re funny.” I replied sarcastically, trying to escape from his arms.

“Ha-ha, but really Amy. You think we can play naughty tonight? Just this once.” He replied, leaning to his face to my face a little closer. The only gap between our faces/lips was the length of his pointed nose.

“I’ll think about that,” I replied playfully, pushing his face off of mine.

“Ahh, remember that time we made out at locker rooms 5 years ago?” he started.

I swear, at that moment I fucking froze. I didn’t know what to answer him, suddenly I felt like there was a cloud of smoke inside my brain and I couldn’t think right.

“Haha, Garrett even got mad since he had a silly crush on you. Damn, we were fucked up before.” He added.

“Actually, I don’t blame Garrett for getting mad at me that time. I felt like I lead him on,” I replied, unaware that those words just suddenly came out of my mouth.

“You didn’t like Garrett back, did you?” he asked, his voice suddenly changed tone.

“I liked Garrett, but not the way he liked me. Either way, it’s all in the past. And what happened between us is also in the past, I actually managed to forget some part of it.” I replied indifferently.

“I didn’t forget, I couldn’t.” he said, and then chugged down a bottle of beer.

I didn’t know what to say, the memories came crashing in down on me again like a fast train. I felt my eyes tear up a bit.

“That night I asked you to be my girlfriend, was also the night Garrett asked you to be his girlfriend too right? And you turned the both of us down, I never really got into a serious relationship after that.” He added.

I was definitely gonna cry, I was bitch. A mean bitch and I will never know what it feels to be loved. I never knew what happened to them after I left, I only thought about myself. I’m a selfish bitch. I was scared, scared of what would happen if I gave in to one of them. What will happen to their band? So I left, I left them all. And plan to not come back ever again, but I guess life has its way of getting people back together.

“But we can always try again right? We can always start with 1, and maybe, just maybe this time you won’t turn me down right Amy?” he asked.

I felt him coming towards me, so I snapped back to reality and maybe, just maybe answer his question.

“Yeah John, we can try again. But we can’t really assure that everything we planned would go the way it is, right?” I replied.

“Yeah, but we can always beat the odds.” He answered, as he sat down next to me pulling me into a long passionate kiss.

It wasn’t just a kiss; it was a kiss that would make your heart beat faster and faster by the second. Our kiss got deeper and deeper as seconds passed by, our lips interlocked with each other. His tongue meeting mine, his hands snaking around my whole body. His body leaning forward to mine, as the pressure builds up slowly. Our soft moaning that served as an ecstasy for the both of us, but then I just had to stop.

“John, wait.” I exclaimed, catching my breath. He looked at me with his hazel green eyes, staring deep down into my soul.

“What? Is there something wrong? Oh god, did I go too fast?” he replied.

“No, it’s just that I…I…I’m not ready for it. You know, that…that and we’re both a little drunk so, uh uhm…” I stuttered.

“Ooh, that. Its okay baby, as long we’re trying. And I guess getting drunk wasn’t really a bad idea right?” He replied, going for a deep lustful kiss on my mouth again.

Our make-out session lasted for a long time I guess, I felt my lips get all numb from all the biting and licking and the kissing. We just laid there at the swing in the balcony after all of that, I guess we really did do something crazy tonight. But I’m pretty sure we won’t regret it in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELP
full of tongue fucking asldkjasdkj.
OKAY, I'm not having a hard time writing the slutty parts no more so yeah. :----DDD