Melted Chocolate

The Discussion

‘How?’ James rubbed his head.

‘By letting it melt.’ Addy said, smiling brightly.

‘So. You would stab someone with an icicle, then leave it in their heart for it to melt and leave no evidence?’ he said, trying to make sense of it all.

‘Yes. Exactly what I would do.’

James banged his head on the table.

‘That’s different.’ He said slowly, smiling slightly at her as she beamed back.

‘You know what else is different?’ she said, poking him in the arm.

‘What.’ He sighed heavily, knowing what she was going to say.

‘You.’ She didn’t disappoint.

James picked up his bag; he trifled through his merger possession in there until he came to his phone.

‘Wha’cha doing?’ Addy asked, leaning closer to have a look.

‘I’m just putting some music on, that’s all.’ He said, playing some random metal band through his phone.

‘So James, what would you do if you had to kill someone?’ Addy asked, happy listening to the music.

‘I dunno really, probably as knife, or a spoon.’ He said, completely passive.

Addy chuckled at the idea of a spoon killing someone.

‘Why a spoon?’ She asked him, picking one up randomly.

‘Cause it’s inconspicuous. And small, so easy to hide I guess.’ He replied.

‘Fine. But how would you do it?’ she questioned him, forcing him to answer, or suffer her puppy eyes.

He did answer reluctantly. ‘Stab in the throat and rip up. Stops breathing and bleeds a lot. Simple.’ He said, standing up and walking off, Addy following quickly.

‘You know, I’d make a much better killer than you.’ She said out of the blue, staring thoughtfully into space.

‘And how do you know that?’ he asked.

‘Cause I have girlish charm on my side, you don’t. And I’m just better than you.’ She poked her tongue out at him and walked off.

James sighed and smiled, speeding up to catch up with her.

As they turned the corner, they saw their friend Santino Lucidos, or Sonny.

‘Lucy!’ James bellowed at him, making him turn around. Sonny glared at him.

‘Why do you keep calling me that?’ he said, his fist clenched.

‘I dunno. Cause I can?’ James replied. ‘You OK?’ he asked nicely.

‘Fine. What about you two?’ he said back to them, smiling again. They looked at each other and nodded.

‘We’re good.’ They said together.

‘Hey Sonny, if you could kill someone, how would you do it.’ Addy asked suddenly.

‘That’s stupid.’ Was the answer. They all walked off, awaiting the next thing to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadroth wrote this I posted it coz he went to bed lazy sod