Melted Chocolate

The Answer

Sonny sat on his own at lunch, cutting furiously at his burnt piece of steak with one of the the blunt knives his school seemed to think were razor sharp. After a couple of second of cutting he gave up, and placed his knife onto the table, settling for the chips on his plate alone.
Just imagine what I could do with a real knife…he thought, and in his mind’s eye the blunt object on the table was transformed into the beautiful, yet oh so deadly, knife he had seen on the internet the knife before. He’d memorised the description, so entranced by it had he been.

Specially designed by Shane Sloan, this fixed blade knife is certainly one of a kind. Crafted from 6mm thick 440 stainless steel, this unique knife features a skeleton contoured pakkawood grip that is secured by stainless steel bolts. Comes with a heavy-duty nylon sheath.

He had no idea what pakkawood was, but he knew he was saving up for the knife anyway. He liked knives. Always had, for some reason.
Turning to his left Sonny saw James waking over. Shit… He thought, and decided to stab him if he mentioned the name Lucy. Luckily for him he didn’t.

“Hey Sonny,” James said and sat down next to him.

“Hi,” Sonny said, picking a chip off the plate.

“How would you kill some-one if you could?” James asked curiously, almost to himself more than Sonny.

“You’re not going to stop asking me that unless I tell you, are you?” Sonny snapped, annoyed now.

“Nope,” James said with a grin.

Sonny sighed. “Then, if you want to know that bad, I would simply shoot them. Wearing gloves and stuff of course,” He then smiled. “but disposing the gun would be my stroke of genius. I would put the gun in a coffin with a body, and then it would never be found.”

“That would never work,” James snorted.

“Why?” Sonny said, rolling his eyes.

“Some-one would find the gun in the coffin,” James said. “that’s obvious.”

“No they wouldn’t. Not if it was under the body.”

James grunted his approval and picked a chip off of Sonny’s plate. Sonny narrowed his eyes and considered punching him, but stopped himself. Bastard…
Sonny pushed his plate to James and stood up, walking out of the dinner hall.
-----------------------------------------

Sonny walked through the door of his house and flinched as he heard his Dad shouting.

“And you let that little bastard have five pound?” The man shouted at Sonny’s mother, who was sobbing on the couch, her head in her hands.

“For a fucking school trip?” He heard his dad shout again, and Sonny knew it was him they were talking about; five pound, he thought.

Just five pound and his dad was going berserk.
Sonny took his bag off and began to creep up the stairs, trying not to attract the attention of the man in the living room.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?” he heard his dad shout from behind him.
Shit…He thought as he walked downstairs to face the beating that waited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Dan who is also too lazy to add his own part of the story