Melted Chocolate

The Rescue

James and Sonny ran as fast as they could to Addy’s house, sprinting until their legs ached. They quickly arrived, slamming on the doors, James bellowed for it to open.

“Addy! Addy it’s James and Sonny. Addy open the door!” he yelled, slamming his fist into the door, making sure she could hear him no matter where she was in the house.

He kept banging and Sonny added his voice to calling her. After minutes of waiting and calling, the door finally opened, revealing a shaken Addy staring down at the floor. James suddenly lunged at her, hugging her tightly, he and Sonny came quickly inside, shutting the door hard behind them.

“Addy, are you alright?” Sonny asked. Addy simply replied with a nod and slight whimper. They went upstairs slowly and sat down on her bed, comforting her gently.

“Hey. What happened?” they both asked, looking at each other quickly in amazement, before concentrating back on Addy.

“Nothing. Nothing happened. Thank god.” She said slowly and quietly

“Your sure?”

“Yes I’m sure.” She said, a little more forcefully. She looked around. Her parents wouldn’t be home for a while yet.

“You guys wanna do something?” she asked, wanting the silence to end. The two boys looked at each other and shrugged.

“Sure, what did you have in mind?” James asked.

“I don’t know. Game? Twister? Computer? I don’t know.” Addy stuttered out.

The boys shrugged again and looked in the cupboard. They eventually found a box of games. Sitting back down, they played the games for a few hours, until Addy’s parents arrived back home. As they left, both the boys waved and smiled, knowing Addy would be ok now. As they walked on home, they got chatting.

“What do you think she did in there? And what the hell started all this?” Sonny asked, walking alongside James as the crossed over the road.

“Ask her tomorrow, I don’t think I should tell you in case she doesn’t want me to.” He said, looking down. The rest of the walk was completed in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadroth is veeery lazy