Influence

Introduction

I met my true love in an unexpected place, at an unexpected time. We were two strangers, me being a young woman who had just graduated from University; he being an older man with a different look on life then every other person in the world.

This unexpected place was a bar called the Rainbow in Los Angeles, California, the unexpected time being exactly 12:37 AM. Me, I was in Los Angeles for my best friend’s twenty first birthday party. Originally from New York, I was new to the bright neon lights of the LA strip and the men walking the street with make-up and lady’s clothes on. I didn’t feel that I would fit in with the ‘expectations’ of the West coast dwellers. One: I never wore make-up unless it was a special occasion. Two: My hair wasn’t held up with four cans of hairspray and a bottle of gel. And three: I never wore anything that revealed too much.

He, William Bruce Rose, better known as Axl, was in his early twenties and had lived in Indiana most of his life. He was well with the glam scene of LA. He had long mango-colored hair that reached just below his shoulder blades and green piercing eyes that could cut through steel. It was rare to see him without make-up plastered on his face or his hair teased thirty centimeters above his head. He was always seen with a pair of tight, black leather pants on, White cowboy boots and a t-shirt with an outrageous slogan on the front.

Like I said two unlikely people who fell unexpectedly in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
That is just the Intro. More to come :)