My Life Story

Meeting a new Friend.

+++Nick's Point Of View+++

"Kayla!!" I yelled throughout the hallway which echoed.

Day"Hey Nick, whats up?" Kayla asked.

"I'm ok. Mom just got me a little hyper 'cause she made some coffee in the morning. You know how I get when I drink coffee." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time was going fast, and the periods went flying by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--5th Period: Microbiology--

Lunch just ended and 5th period is coming. Microbiology. This class is the best class compared to all those other elective classes. In this period, most of my friends are in this class. Luckily, the school's secretary went and put us all together, of course with her not knowing we were friends.

"Hey Kayla, Jovann, Hugo and Josiah!" I said as I was choosing whether to sit under the air vent or not. It was pretty cold in the November's.

"Hey Nick, meet Dayana."
"Dayana, meet Nick." Jovann said.

"Hello, nice to meet you." I said.

Dayana isn't in microbiology as I can remember. But I do remember her being in my Homeroom and Math class. She has long hair with yellow blondish streaks. I could tell that her natural hair color was brown. It was reflecting through the sun. It was long and has that slight touch of curliness in them. It was awesome. SHE was awesome. I think I like her.

"No Nick, you can't like her. You just met her. It's not possible to like someone in less than 5 minutes. Is it?" I thought.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

The warning bell rang, which indicated that the late bell was about to ring.

"I have to go now, bye! I'll see you guys later!" Dayana said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+++Dayana's Point Of View+++

"Dayana come." Jovann said.

I saw a boy in a group with some of Jovann's other friends.

"Hey Nick, meet Dayana."
"Dayana, meet Nick." Jovann said.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Nick said.

I just stood there. I didn't know what to say. I mean, I just met him and there's this part of me that just won't let me talk.

"He's cute. I mean, he looks smart by the way I can see. Nah, he's cool." I thought in my head.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Damn that bell. I always hated how when the good times come, it always had to get interrupted. Now, that its almost 5th period, I have to go to Typing Class. I always hated that class. I already know how to type. Why the hell did I get that class? Why didn't I get Microbiology instead, knowing that there are actually cool people in this class.

"I have to go now, bye! I'll see you guys later!" Dayana said.

As much as I didn't want to say that, my body just went rushing towards the door. Why am I even nervous when I'm around that Nick guy. He's just Nick, a friend of a friend or even maybe going to be my friend soon enough.

"I can't like him that quick right? Do I? Crap. I should really get this out of my mind now and maybe just think about school now." I said to myself. Low enough for no one to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short. Sorry, its 8:04 PM and I have to go to sleep. I still have to wake up at around 6 AM.

Read & Review!

Thanks!

I'll continue as soon as I possibly can.

Any questions? Just send me a message or ask in a comment.

I'm working on the next chapters right now. So, they should me most likely be up tomorrow.