Sing it for the Girls.

Gerard.

All I could see were the people sitting in their seats. None of them had a smile on their face, and they all looked bored out of their mind as I stepped onto the stage. I was nervous out of my little mind, and my mom just gave me a speech on how good I will do, and how they'll love me. I was a fool to believe her, because when I opened my mouth to sing the song I spent hours every day perfecting, nothing came out. I was frozen from being nervous and my little palms were sweating. I closed my mouth and glanced back at my mother who was biting my lip anxiously, waiting for me to sing

The second time I opened my mouth, the first word that came out wasn't to the tune of the song that I was supposed to sing. As I kept singing, the crowd started to boo me and tell me to get off the stage, there were even people saying that I should never sing again in the front row, but I kept going. Soon enough, someone threw a water bottle, hitting me in the arm. My mother came running out onto the stage and hid me from the crowd. She picked me up and I felt the tears prick at the corner of my eyes.


From that day I promised myself I would never utter a word to anyone. It was hard at first, because my brother Mikey kept pestering me to talk, and my friends kept trying to get me to say something.

It got easier over the years, and I stuck to art class in stead of music class, even though I wanted to go into music class so bad. I've always wanted to sing, that's why I got onto that stage 7 years ago when I was 10. I probably wouldn't have sounded to bad if I didn't have stage fright... I wish I could turn back time and do it over again, so things would end up differently, but I guess thats to much to ask for, isn't it?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's very short, butt it's just what happened to Gerard & why he's a mute.
Ps, it also sucks, but thats a secret.
So, comments pl0x?

n__n <3