Sing it for the Girls.

Gerard.

After I showed her the picture of what happened in my horrible past, I felt her hug me tightly, saying things that weren't true. I wasn't a good singer, if I was, I wouldn't be in this situation. I probably would have never became your friend five years ago. It was the truth, five year ago, I met Cierra after some people in our idiot class were bothering me about talking. She was the first one other then Mikey, Ray or Frankie, that stood up for me. It made me happy, and I thanked her with a drawing. I drew her a field of dark flowers and the moon shining brightly with a few stars in the sky.

"Why don't you sing for me, and I'll be the judge of that." Cierra asked, her hand stroking my hair, lovingly.

I opened the sketch pad and wrote 'I cant' inside of it with pencil. She frowned, but she nodded her head, dropping the subject. I pulled away from her and pulled my cell phone out of my pocket, seeing a text from Mikey.

To: Gerard.
From: Mikey.
Message: Dude, where are you? Mom wants you to come home to eat, if your with Cierra, bring her too.

To: Mikey.
From: Gerard:
Message: Alright. We'll be there.

I sent the message and packed my sketch pad in my bag, showing Cierra the messages that Mikey sent in case she thought I was randomly getting up to leave because something I didn't like was said. I watched her nod and then she got up, and followed me out of the leaves of the weeping willow. I felt fingers lace with mine and I looked over at Cierra who was smiling at me. I offered her the smile back, feeling birds erupt like a volcano in my stomach.

"Do you know what momma Way is making?" Cierra asked, skipping along as we walked hand in hand.

I shook my head no, and let out a audible sigh. I wanted it to be a surprise, because I was hungry, and I didn't exactly care what she was making. I loved my moms cooking and I would eat anything she made.

"Oh, alright. I'll race you back" She grinned, letting go of my hand.

I raced Cierra to the house and almost won, if It weren't for that cheap shot to the side she gave me when I was going up the stairs. I laughed breathlessly as Frankie pulled the door open and I raised my brow, wondering what Frankie was doing in my house.

"Foods ready children." He said in a motherly voice. Cierra laughed and nodded, taking off her shoes and entering the house.

I did the same as her, except Frankie threw his arm over my shoulder and told me about his girlfriend wanting to meet me and everyone else. He was wondering if he could bring her to our hangout spot under the weeping willow. I shrugged and pointed to Cierra, indicating that he'd need to ask her because she was the one who discovered the spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? :D