Sing it for the Girls.

Cierra.

“Well, what about it Cierra?” Frank asked, as I picked up a pirate hat and sword that was randomly lying on the couch in the living room.

“Aye, dunno' about that, matey, I'll have to meet the lass first before I trust her with such valuable treasure, argh.” I ended up laughing and Ray knocked the hat off my head. “Hey!”

Gerard giggled and I blushed as Donna walked in, “Guys, c'mon! Dinners done and it's going to get cold.” She turned around and walked back into the dining room.

“Do I smell mac-n-cheese?” I smiled wide and ran into the kitchen, sitting down at the nearest seat and pulling the one next to me close, for Gerard. He took it and smiled. Donna had made mac-n-cheese, stuffing, mashed potatoes and steak.

Frank wrinkled his nose, “What about me, Donna?” Being a vegetarian, Frank couldn't eat the steak, but he sure did take a lot of those cheesy macaronis. Donna made him a salad and a couple of eggplant sandwiches. He smiled and took a seat next to Gerard.

-

After dinner, Frank and Ray left. “Gerard,” I whispered with a smile, “Can I stay the night?” I could sleep in the clothes I had now or take some of his, I didn't mind, but I wanted to stay.

Gerard nodded, eagerly.

“What about a movie night?” Mikey asked. “We could stay downstairs and watch a bunch of horror movies and pig out on popcorn!”

“I love that idea.” I smiled and Gerard nodded. I ran up the stairs, and grabbed a bunch of covers and pillows off Gerard's bed. I drug them back down the stairs and into the living room, making a huge blanket bed on the floor and covering the edges with pillows. Mikey was away getting snacks, popcorn, pop, candy, and more. Gerard was digging through the movies.

He picked up Dolly Dearest, and looked at me for approval. Dolly Dearest was a horror movie about where these demons possessed a doll and killed this little girls family, or something or other. It was pretty scared.

“If we watch it will you hold my hand if I get scared?” I smiled, flirting a little. He nodded with a big smile on his face. “Okay, then.” I smiled back. “Can I borrow some boxers and a shirt or something? These jeans are uncomfortable.” I laughed, looking down at my skinnies.

Gerard took my hand and led me up the stairs again. We went into his room and he handed me batman boxers and a superman shirt. “Thanks.” I smiled and took them, I took his hand, “This is gonna be one fun night.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something cute. (: